The slant panel design places connectors upright in the Full Pocket providing additional protection from debris that might accumulate on the floor. Engineered with a large open access panel area, connector panels can be terminated before pocket installation, for best practice consideration.
Connectivity is protected under the Full Pocket lid, and cables neatly emerge onto the stage floor through the 3/8” cable way slot. A unique Slot Closure device can be set to block the cable exit opening when the pocket is not in use.
Welded steel construction and engineered design elements support critical stage loads.The Full Stage Pocket has been load tested to 750 lbs with no permanent deflection.
Ace Backstage 122SLBK Features
- Protect connectors from debris that accumulates on the floor
- Large open access panel area
- Terminate panels before pocket installation for best use
- Full Pocket lid protects connectivity
- Slot Closure device can block cable exit opening when pocket is not being used
- Welded steel construction supports critical stage loads up to 750 pounds
- 122SLBK full stage pocket1