The ADAM Audio STUDIO PRO SP-5 is a premium-quality circumaural closed-back headphone designed for professional use with a balanced and dynamic response for monitoring and mixing in the studio or with a mobile setup.
The ADAM Audio SP-5’s transducers contain a 40 mm gold plated diaphragm allowing a wide frequency response from 8 Hz to 38 kHz, excellent transient response, and low distortion. Reproducing sound with pristine resolution across the entire bandwidth, the sensitivity of 95 dB @ 1 mW per ear enables the listener to exploit its generous dynamic capabilities when listening.
The ADAM Audio SP-5 utilizes Ultrasone’s patented S-LOGIC ® Plus technology, allowing excellent analysis of the sound staging and long hours of fatigue-free listening. Isolating padding and a total weight of just 290 grams give maximum wearing comfort with these professional studio headphones.
With an impedance of 70 Ohms and interchangeable cables (3 m spiral cable with gold-plated 6.3 mm jack and 1.2 m straight cable with gold-plated 3.5 mm jack included), the ADAM Audio SP-5 is suitable both for usage in any studio environment as well as mobile setups. A rugged case protects the headphones from being damaged when not in use and during travel. The ADAM Audio SP-5 is hand-crafted in Germany.
Designed and manufactured in collaboration with Ultrasone, the ADAM Audio SP-5 headphones were engineered with a specific goal in mind — to allow professional musicians, producers and engineers access to a portable form of monitoring with the excellent transient response and tonal balance of ADAM Audio’s professional monitor speakers.
ADAM Audio SP-5 Features
- Closed back, cirumaural headphone with detachable cable
- Gold plated 40 mm transducer
- Impedance: 70 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 8 Hz - 38 kHz
- Sensivity @ 1 mW per ear: 95 dB
- S-LOGIC ® Plus technology
- SP-5 Closed-Back Studio Headphones1
- 3 m spiral cable with gold-plated 6.3 mm jack1
- 1.2 m straight cable with gold-plated 3.5 mm jack1
- Design case1
- 2 years warranty (plus 3 years optional with product registration)1
- DesignClosed back, circumaural dynamic headphone
- Detachable CableYes
- Transducer Ø40 mm (gold plated)
- Frequency Response8 Hz - 38 kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1 mW per ear 95 dB
- Impedance 70 Ohm
- Weight 0.64 lbs (0.29 kg)