Offering an impressive light output and versatile design, the ADJ Encore LP32IP is multi-functional LED wash lighting fixture with an IP65-rated casing. It is part of ADJ’s Lime Par Series of LED fixtures utilizing high output 4-in-1 color mixing LEDs that each include individually controllable red, green, blue and lime elements. Each LED is rated at 20-Watts and offers a wide variety of color options achieved through mixing the four primary colors at varying levels of intensity. These include white light with a variable color temperature of 2700K to 7000K, which can be easily selected using either linear control or preset macros. Inclusion of the Lime LED element boosts both CRI and perceived brightness as well as filling in gaps in the color spectrum.
The LP32IP’s LEDs are arranged into 8 individually controllable sections, which can be used to create engaging ‘eye candy’ animated patterns and pixel-mapped effects. It offers a tight native beam angle of 10.5-degrees, which can be easily widened to 24.8-degrees using the included diffusion filter and magnetic filter frame. The included heavy-duty bracket can either be used to stand the fixture directly on the floor or to mount it to truss using its integrated omega clamp receivers. The bracket’s design also incorporates a sure-lock system which slots into place at 10-degree intervals, making it extremely easy to set multiple fixtures to precisely the same angle.
With a robust all metal construction and durable black powder coating, the LP32IP is designed for use in professional entertainment lighting environments. It has an IP65 rating, which means that it is sealed to prevent the ingress of liquid, snow, dust, and sand. This makes it suitable for temporary outdoor use as well as for indoor applications where the fixture may be subject to liquid spillage or come into contact with excessive dust or dirt.
More about the ADJ’s Encore Lime Par Series
Whether you’re indoors or outdoors, the Encore Lime Par series from ADJ is ideal for concerts, theaters, and event productions. These pars feature LED chips in four primary colors: red, green, blue, and lime. Each LED is rated at 20-Watts and combined in multiples they generate a potent output with an even, soft-edged beam.
Using precise dimming control, you can generate a wide range of colors and hues, while the lime LED chip also helps to accentuate color vividity and boosts the CRI to 86.2. Other features include 64 built-in color macros, 5 preset white color temperatures, and linear color temperature control (between 2700K and 7000K) for faster setup and programming. A choice of DMX channel modes suits the needs of different applications.
Whether you’re lighting a stage or recording video, Encore Lime Pars are ready to rise to the challenge. An adjustable refresh rate (14 presets between 900 and 25,000Hz) enables flicker-free operation for video recording and broadcast as well as 6 selectable dimming modes (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2) and 4 selectable dimming curves (Linear, Square, Inverse Square & S-Curve). A large heat sink minimizes the noise created by the fixtures’ cooling fans, while a Quiet Fan mode reduces this even further for theatrical applications which demand near-silent operation.
An easy-to-use menu for DMX addressing and mode selection is facilitated through a 16-character backlit LCD on the rear of each unit. Navigate using four push buttons. The par’s interface is intuitive, making setup and parameter adjustments quick and easy.
Encore Lime Pars are precision-engineered for temporary use in outdoor environments. Their IP65-rated enclosures (5-pin DMX I/O and locking power I/O) feature a sealed design that protects the LEDs and internal electronics from moisture and particulates. This also makes them ideal for indoor applications where you need to minimize exposure to dust and other environmental elements.
These pars are constructed out of aluminum and are coated with a durable black powder finish. Their LEDs are covered in tempered glass. Despite their rugged construction, these pars are compact and easily transportable. Meanwhile, heavy-duty dual yokes lock into place on both sides with substantial bar handles, letting you position the par on the floor or hang them on brackets.
Encore Lime Pars boast a concise 10-degree native beam angle for a punchy output of vibrant color. The included 25-degree frost filter clips and locks securely over the LEDs, enlarging the beam angle for applications where a wider wash of light is needed.
Optional accessories (sold separately) include:
- 20, 60 and 100-degree frost filters
- 30x60-degrees and 1x40-degrees LSF (Light Shaping Filter)
Barn door accessories are also available, which attach conveniently and securely to the front.
ADJ Encore LP32IP Features
- Multi-functional IP65-rated professional wash lighting fixture
- 32 x 20-Watt 4-in-1 (red, green, blue, lime) color mixing LEDs arranged into 8 individually controllable sections
- 10.5° beam angle (can be widened to 24.8° using included diffusion filter and magnetic filter frame)
- IP65 rated
- All metal construction
- Heavy duty floor / mounting bracket with omega clamp receivers
- Sure-lock locking bracket system (securely locks every 10°)
- Includes magnetic removable filter frame to add a diffusion filter
- Linear variable white temperature control (2700K - 7000K)
- Built-in antenna for WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX
- Flicker free for film and broadcast
- Ideal as a color wash, blinder, or strobe
- Encore LP32IP 32x2W RGBL IP65 par1
- 25° frost filter with metal frame1
- Outdoor locking power cord1
- Light Source32 x 20W RGBL LED's (50,000 hr.)
- Beam Angle11°, 25° with Frost Filter
- Field Angle23.7°, 47° with Frost Filter
- Lux157,491 @ 1M, 6,300 @ 5M (Full On); 28,363 @ 1M, 1,135 @ 5M (Full On) with Frost Filter
- WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX built-in (2500 ft. / 700M line of sight)
- Multiple DMX channel modes
- 8 individually controlled sections with Pixel Zone Control
- 0-100% Dimming + smooth 16-bit Dimming
- 6 Dim Modes
- 4 Dim Curves
- User settable Dim Speed control
- Control Mode: DMX512, RDM (Remote Device Management)
- LED Refresh Rate: 900Hz - 25Khz
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Selectable Fan Modes: Silent, Auto or High
- Power voltage: AC100-240V, 47/63Hz (Multi-voltage)
- Daisy chain up to 2 fixtures max (@ 120V); 6 fixtures max (@ 240V)
- Power consumption: 334W Max
- Display: OLED display with function buttons
- Data In/Out: IP65 Locking 5-pin XLR, DMX In/Out (with rubber protective covers over connections)
- Power In/Out: IP65 Locking Power In/Out (with rubber protective covers over connections)
- All Metal Heavy-Duty Housing: Built To Last In Outdoor or Touring Applications
- Weight24.25 pounds
- Dimensions13.9" x 9.7" x 6.5"