The ADJ Encore LP5IP is a versatile par with 5 x 20W (4-IN-1: Red, Green, Blue & Lime) Quad LEDs. Achieve wide washes with its 10° beam angle. Enjoy smooth color mixing from 64 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, and lime LEDs. The par’s Quad LED engine offers flicker-free operation for on-camera projects, while it has linear white color temperature control from 2700K - 7000K. Not only is the Encore LP5IP great for lighting indoor stages and venues, with an all-metal construction and IP65 rating that makes it a rugged, reliable choice for outdoor applications.
More about the ADJ’s Encore Lime Par Series
Whether you’re indoors or outdoors, the Encore Lime Par series from ADJ is ideal for concerts, theaters, and event productions. These pars feature LED chips in four primary colors: red, green, blue, and lime. Each LED is rated at 20-Watts and combined in multiples they generate a potent output with an even, soft-edged beam.
Using precise dimming control, you can generate a wide range of colors and hues, while the lime LED chip also helps to accentuate color vividity and boosts the CRI to 86.2. Other features include 64 built-in color macros, 5 preset white color temperatures, and linear color temperature control (between 2700K and 7000K) for faster setup and programming. A choice of DMX channel modes suits the needs of different applications.
Whether you’re lighting a stage or recording video, Encore Lime Pars are ready to rise to the challenge. An adjustable refresh rate (14 presets between 900 and 25,000Hz) enables flicker-free operation for video recording and broadcast as well as 6 selectable dimming modes (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2) and 4 selectable dimming curves (Linear, Square, Inverse Square & S-Curve). A large heat sink minimizes the noise created by the fixtures’ cooling fans, while a Quiet Fan mode reduces this even further for theatrical applications which demand near-silent operation.
An easy-to-use menu for DMX addressing and mode selection is facilitated through a 16-character backlit LCD on the rear of each unit. Navigate using four push buttons. The par’s interface is intuitive, making setup and parameter adjustments quick and easy.
Encore Lime Pars are precision-engineered for temporary use in outdoor environments. Their IP65-rated enclosures (5-pin DMX I/O and locking power I/O) feature a sealed design that protects the LEDs and internal electronics from moisture and particulates. This also makes them ideal for indoor applications where you need to minimize exposure to dust and other environmental elements.
These pars are constructed out of aluminum and are coated with a durable black powder finish. Their LEDs are covered in tempered glass. Despite their rugged construction, these pars are compact and easily transportable. Meanwhile, heavy-duty dual yokes lock into place on both sides with substantial bar handles, letting you position the par on the floor or hang them on brackets.
Encore Lime Pars boast a concise 10-degree native beam angle for a punchy output of vibrant color. The included 25-degree frost filter clips and locks securely over the LEDs, enlarging the beam angle for applications where a wider wash of light is needed.
Optional accessories (sold separately) include:
- 20, 60 and 100-degree frost filters
- 30x60-degrees and 1x40-degrees LSF (Light Shaping Filter)
Barn door accessories are also available, which attach conveniently and securely to the front.
ADJ Encore LP5IP Features
- Five 20W quad LEDs (4-IN-1: Red, Green, Blue & Lime)
- 10° beam angle
- All metal construction
- IP65 outdoor rated
- Flicker free operation for TV and film
- Linear white color temperature control from 2700K - 7000K
- Removable 25° frost filter
- Encore LP5IP 5x20W RGBL IP65 par1
- 25° frost filter1
- Power cord1
- Light Source5 x 20-Watt Quad RGBL LEDs (4-IN-1: Red, Green, Blue & Lime)
- Photometric Data
- High CRI
- Beam Angle: 9.7°
- Field Angle: 18.8°
- CRI: 83
- CRI R9: 54
- Color Temperature: 6942K
- Lux: 2179 @ 3M, 785 @ 5M
- Lumens: 771
- Full ON
- Beam Angle: 9.6°
- Field Angle: 18.8°
- CRI: 67
- CRI R9: -98
- Color Temperature: 21188K
- Lux: 1766 @ 3M, 636 @ 5M
- Lumens: 607
- Linear Color Temperature Control (2700K to 7000K)
- Preset Color Temperatures (2700K, 3200K, 4000K, 5600K and 6500K)
- 16-Bit Fine Color Control (Red, Green, Blue & Lime)
- 64 built-in Color Macros
- Control / Connections
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBL Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
- Supports RDM (Remote Device Management)
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- 6 selectable Dimming Modes (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
- 4 selectable Dim Curves (Linear, Square Inv. Squa, S-Curve)
- Adjustable Refresh Rate (14 presets from 900 – 25,000Hz)
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- 6 DMX Modes: 4, 7, 8, 10, 13, & 16-channel
- Quiet fan mode
- Electrical / Thermal
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 47/63Hz
- Daisy chain: 21 units max (110V) / 44 units max (240v)
- Max power: 32W
- IP65 Rated: Ingress Protection against liquid, snow, dust and sand
- All metal construction
- IP Rated rubber covers protect In/Out Locking Power connectors and IP rated 5-pin sockets
- Locking, outdoor IN/Out Power connectors
- Data linkable via 5-pin XLR DMX connections
- Scissor Yoke & safety eye
- Weight5.3 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH)5.92" x 8.23" x 10.06"