The ADJ Jolt Bar FX features a central strip of 112 x 5-Watt cool white SMD LEDs, surrounded on both sides by a total of 672 x 0.3W RGB color mixing SMD LEDs. This allows the same fixture to generate intense white strobing and multi-colored chase effects. Both types of LED are also grouped into independently controllable zones (16 white and 32 color), which means the unit can also be used to generate strobe chases and other ‘eye candy’ effects.
With a wide 116-degree beam angle and immense light output, the Jolt Bar FX is ideally suited to large concert and festival stages, as well as dance events and big nightclub installations. It is supplied with a pair of versatile 180-degree hanging brackets, which can also be used as floor stands, and is designed such that multiple units can be positioned side by side to create continuous zone chase effects. For strobe effects, the unit offers variable speed between 0.35Hz and 25Hz and its LED refresh rate can also be adjusted between 900 and 25kHz.
The fixture offers a choice of 11 different DMX modes (6, 9, 13, 16, 18, 32, 38, 42, 64, 112 and 126 channels), allowing flexibility depending on the level of control required and the number of channels available. To aid with quick and eye-catching programming, the unit is also supplied with 25 built-in RGB LED program macros and 9 built-in white LED program macros. An intuitive 4 touch button LCD menu display on the rear of the unit facilitates easy DMX addressing as well as configuration of the various operating modes.
Measuring 1m in length (39.4”), the fixture is compact in its other dimensions (4.1”/104mm and 4.4”/111mm). It has a robust metal construction yet has been carefully engineered to keep its weight to a minimum (8.8lbs. / 3.99kg.), making it ideal for concert touring and event production applications. It is fitted with locking power input and output sockets, allowing multiple fixtures to be connected from a single power outlet, which are positioned on either side of the fixture – together with the 5-pin DMX input and output sockets – to allow convenient setup and neat cable runs.
ADJ Jolt Bar FX Features
- 32 x RGB LED zones
- 16 x Cool White LED zones
- 25 built-in RGB LED Program Macros
- 9 built-in Cool White LED Program Macros
- Jolt Bar FX Multi-Effects Strobe Linear Bar Fixture1
- Power locking to Edison power cable (U.S.)1
- Light Source
- 672 x 0.3W RGB SMD LEDs + 112 x 5W Cool White SMD LEDs
- 116 Degree Beam Angle
- Color Temperature: Red: 620-630nm. Green: 515-525nm. Blue: 460-470nm. / Cool White: 5500-7000K
- 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
- Control Protocol: DMX
- 11 DMX Modes: 6, 9, 13, 16, 18, 32, 38, 42, 64, 112 and 126 channels
- Dim Modes: 6 Presets (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
- Dim Curves: 4 Presets (Linear, Square Law, Inv Square Law and S Curve)
- 0-100% Smooth Dimming
- Strobe, shutter & pulse control
- Max Strobe Rate 25Hz. Min Strobe Rate: 0.35Hz.
- Adjustable LED Refresh Rates (900~25kHz)
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Display: LCD display with 4-button touch menu
- Data: 5-pin DMX In/Out
- 180 degree mounting bracket system
- Power locking power in/out
- Connect fixtures seamlessly using included metal bracket attachment
- 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Max Power Consumption: 340W
- Dimensions (LxWxH4.1x39.4x4.4" (104x1000x111mm)
- Weight8.8 lbs (3.99kg)