Customize your stereo audio with this matched pair of versatile C414 XLS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphones from AKG. Included in the box with these two C414 XLS mics are two universal shock mounts for reduced handling and mechanical noise, two stand adapters, two windscreens for reducing noise from breath or plosives, an H50 stereo bar, and an aluminum carrying case for safe transport and storage when the mic isn’t in use.
More about the C414 XLS
Based on AKG’s renowned C414 B-ULS microphone, this multipattern condenser mic delivers high linearity and neutral sound and has been specifically optimized for use in live sound applications such as onstage performances, as well as permanent installations such as recording studios. With its ability to reproduce beautifully detailed sound, The C414 XLS is an ideal choice for miking vocals and acoustic instruments.
Combining proven reference quality, leading-edge technology, and state-of-the-art components, the C414 XLS is a simple way to add professional polish to your audio project. Its condenser design enjoys enhanced sound sensitivity compared to dynamic mic options, allowing your vocals and instruments to sound more natural and detailed. The mic’s large diaphragm further optimizes vocals, ambient room audio, and acoustic instruments such as guitars. In addition, condenser mics are louder, capable of picking up wider frequency responses, and offer an expanded dynamic range—all factors that make the C414 XLS a great solution for demanding studio recording applications.
Find the perfect setting to capture optimal sound—no matter what your application. A choice of nine polar patterns allows you to customize what sounds the mic picks up. Select from three attenuation levels (-6,-12,-18dB) to adjust the mic for close-up recording or high-output sources (up to 158dB SPL).
Three switchable bass-cut filters enable lead vocals or solo instruments to shine in even the densest mixes. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. All controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
AKG C414 XLS Matched Pair Features
- AKG's legendary 1" edge-terminated large diaphragm sound
- Nine different polar patterns for the perfect sound
- Lock Mode: for live-sound operation all controls can be disabled easily
- Peak Hold LED: even displays shortest overload peaks
- High sensitivity and extremely low self noise
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- Completely immune to electrostatic and electromagnetic interference
- Three switchable bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation
- All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in extremely humid conditions
- Elastic capsule suspension greatly minimizes structurallytransmitted noise from chassis vibration
- Pop filter, wind screen and spider-type shock mount included
- C414 XLS Microphones2
- H85 Universal Shock Mounts2
- SA60 Stand Adapters2
- W414 Windscreens2
- H50 Stereo Bar1
- Aluminum Carrying Case1
- Measurement Documents1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar Patterns (selectable)Cardioid, Wide Angle Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance200 ohms
- Sensitivity23 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level6 dB-A
- Signal to Noise88 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad-6; -12; -18 dB
- Bass cut filter160; 80; 40 Hz
- Powering Interface
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: 4.5 mA
- Connector3-Pin XLRM