Boasting a wide frequency range, the CK31 from AKG is a high-performance condenser microphone capsule specifically optimized for speech—in particular, applications where the mic is being used by an inexperienced speaker or where the mic is being passed between multiple users.
The CK31 is built for reliability. The interior is housed in durable metal, while large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life.
Included with the CK31 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Capsule is a W30 two-part windscreen for reducing wind and pop noise, which efficiently reduces wind and pop noise. The capsule is compatible with any mounting module of AKG’s DAM Series.
More about AKG’s DAM Series
Versatile and user-friendly, the Discreet Acoustics Modular (DAM) series of installed microphones from AKG offer reliable, high-quality audio in a modular, low-profile design. These mics offer excellent response and pristine intelligibility, making them a great solution for both mobile and permanently installed sound systems.
Each model boasts a rugged gooseneck construction to extend the lifespan of the mic. Other features include a built-in LED indicator and switchable bass roll-off. A selection of 5 capsule options with a variety of polar patterns, as well as a wide range of mounting accessories, allow you to personalize this mic series to your specific application.
AKG CK31 Features
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the rear
- 125° pickup angle for inexperienced or very vivacious speakers
- Highly reliable capsule contacts prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Highly efficient two-in-one windscreen reduces wind and pop noise equally
- Wide frequency range for a speech-optimized audio performance
- CK31 Microphone Capsule1
- W30 Windscreen1
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Electrical impedance600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance2000 ohms
- Equivalent noise level 21 dB-A
- Sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 73 dB-A
- Finishmatte dark gray
- Audio Output TypeModular Series Standard
- Powering Interface
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 3 mA
- Height: 20 mm
- Diameter: 13.5 mm
- Net Weight: 5 g