The Goldilocks of headphones – never too hot, never too high, always just right – the AKG K182 closed-back over-ear monitor headphones deliver incredibly accurate sound enjoyed by discerning musicians and engineers alike. These headphones are ideal for studio monitoring, mixing, and even live performance applications.
You’ll enjoy plenty of volume, even when using mobile devices thanks to the 50mm drivers in the headphones. The frequency range covers what you need to hear for a truly balanced mix at 10Hz – 28,000Hz.
No matter where your sound takes you, the K182 headphones are ready to handle it. 3D-axis folding and comfortable, replaceable earpads keep you comfortable over long listening sessions.
AKG K182 Features
- Closed-back acoustics
- Over-ear design with replacable ear pads
- High sensitivity 50mm transducers
- Detachable cable and screw-on adapter
- 3D-axis professional folding mechanism
- Foldable design
- K182 closed-back over-ear monitor headphones1
- Screw-on adapter1
- Driver Size50mm
- Sensitivity (dB SPL/V @ 1kHz)112
- Rated Impedance32 Ω
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth10Hz - 28,000Hz
- Max. Input Power500 mW
- Cable Length9.84 ft
- Weight9 oz