Whether you’re a musician, engineer, podcaster, video editor, or content producer, your creative mode can be anywhere you are. The AKG K371 closed-back over-ear headphones help keep you prepared to meet creativity wherever you may find it.
Perfect for a pair of traveling headphones, the K371s find the ultimate balance between studio-quality sound and a stylish yet durable folding design that handles the bumps and bruises likely to happen as part of an on-the-go lifestyle. K371 cans are precision-engineered to match AKG’s Reference Response acoustic target, ensuring they reproduce natural, balanced audio in remarkable studio-quality detail, so you can be confident in your decisions while you’re mixing and editing.
Delivering deeper bass and higher highs than other comparable headphones, the K371 headphones also offer an impressively wide frequency response of 5Hz to 40kHz. Closed-back over-ear design is great for travel listening; closed-back construction isolates your mix from outside noise and over-earcups create even more of a seal for a quiet listening session.
Beyond excellent sound quality that stays isolated from the world around you, the K371 headphones are physically great for mobile use. Their sleek design is foldable, making them even easier to fit in a bag or backpack. These headphones are comfortable too, with plush, ergonomic earcups that cradle your ears in ultimate comfort. After all, once you hear the great sound the K371 headphones have to offer, you won’t want to take them off!
AKG K371 Features
- Closed-Back, Over-Ear Design - Oval earpads and a closed-back, over-ear design provide superior isolation and improved bass response
- Largest-In-Class Drivers - 50 mm drivers provide superior performance and extended bass response
- Foldable, Notched Hinge - 3-position articulated hinge, collapsible for maximum portability
- Slow-Retention Foam Earpads - Superior comfort and fit for longer listening sessions with less bass leakage
- Sleek Style - Pro performance with lifestyle fit and finish
- K371 Over-Ear Studio Headphones1
- Straight cables - 3.0 m (9.8') and 1.2 m (2.5')2
- Coiled cable - 3.0 m (9.8')1
- Adapter - 3.5 mm (1/8") to 6.5 mm (1/4")1
- Protective carrying pouch1
- Driver size (mm) 50
- Sensitivity (dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz) 114
- Rated impedance (Ω) 32
- Audio frequency bandwidth (Hz) 5 - 40000
- Cable(s) length (m) 1.2, 3 & 3
- Audio frequency bandwidth 5 - 40000 Hz
- Weight (oz) 8.9
- Weight (g) 255
- Cable Detachable
- Cable Length Coiled 3m, straight 3m, straight 1.2m
- Adapter Yes, 3.5mm (1/8") to 6.5mm (1/4")
- Connector Type Mini-XLR
- Podcasting, Vlogging, and Game Streaming
- Studio Monitoring
- Music Production
- Hi-Fi Listening
- Mobile Devices