The Perception P5 high-performance dynamic vocal microphone delivers powerful sound for lead vocals. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures utmost gain before feedback and ambient noise suppression, even on the noisiest stage.
The Perception P5 comes in a heavy-duty metal body to withstand tough stage performances. An integrated windscreen efficiently eliminates pop and wind noise. The microphone has a convenient on/off switch, and the package includes a stand adapter and a zip bag.
AKG P5 S Features
- High feedback suppression with supercardioid polar pattern
- Integrated windscreen eliminates pops and wind noise
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR connector for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and full metal body
- P5 S vocal dynamic microphone1
- SA45 stand adaptor1
- Microphone bag1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance580 ohms
- Sensitivity2.5 mV/Pa
- Audio output
- Type, gender: balanced XLR, male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Constructionmetal with black finish
- Dimensions7.48" x 2"
- Weight11.28 oz (320 g)