Enjoy a simple handheld audio solution with the AKG WMS470 D5 wireless handheld microphone system. This system consists of a SR470 receiver and a HT470 D5 handheld transmitter.
The SR470 is an analog space diversity professional wireless receiver. Boasting a durable metal housing, it takes up half a rack space. It is quick and easy to set up with enhanced Auto Setup, Environment Scan, and Rehearsal modes. A programmable backlight changes color to keep you aware of critical operating conditions such as transmitter low battery information, audio peaks, or low radio signal strength. Several accessories are available to handle complex antenna systems and high wireless channel counts even in large coverage areas.
The durable HT470 D5 is an analog professional wireless handheld transmitter complete with Pilot tone transmission, which prevents unwanted noise during startup. It constantly sends transmitter data, even including low-battery status, to the SR470 receiver. The HT470 D5 is extremely easy to use with features like an infrared data link and automated frequency setup. A unique dipole-antenna design keeps transmission reliable, even if one antenna pole happens to be covered by someone’s hand. The transmitter can run for up to 14 hours with one AA battery; the remaining operating time is displayed in hours.
AKG WMS470 D5 Features
- Compatible with WMS400 accessories
- 14 hours operation with one single battery
- Pilot tone transmission
- Up to 48 simulaneous channels
- Enhanced automatic setup channel preview
- SR470 Receiver1
- HT470 Handheld transmitter with D5 capsule1
- Stand adapter1
- RMU4000 Rack mount kit1
- Universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapter1
- AA size battery1
- BNC UHF Antennas2
- Item #3305X00370
- Carrier frequency range500.1 MHz – 864.9 MHz
- Switching bandwidth30.5 MHz (depending on local regulations)
- ModulationFM (Frequency Modulation)
- Audio bandwidth35 to 20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise120 dB-A