Sporting USB bus power, the Q88 MKII 88-Key USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller offers every tool you need to personalize your sound. Its plug-and-play capability allows you to connect directly to a PC, Mac, or iOS device, while its layout is designed specifically for easy navigation.
Starting with its 88 full-sized, velocity-sensitive keys with synth-action, the Q88 MKII provides all the essential controls to expertly compose and create on the go. Access the full piano range using Octave and Transpose buttons, while Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add feeling and expression and a re-assignable slider enables efficient parameter control. This controller also offers an input for plugging in a sustain pedal (sold separately) so you can make notes hang on a bit longer.
The Q88 MKII includes Stop, Play, Record, and Directional Transport buttons that let you control key functions from your favorite software or DAW, seamlessly integrating the Q88 MKII with your computer setup. With its compatibility with any music production app or DAW that accepts a MIDI controller, the Q88 MKII streamlines your workflow so you don’t have to take your hands off the controller—helping you get your performance to sound how you want it, while simultaneously saving precious seconds’ worth of clicking and typing on your computer.
The Q88 MKII also comes with a premium software bundle so you have all the tools you need to effortlessly make music on the go, as well as education software that will help you master your craft and expand your skillset. This bundle includes MPC Beats, which gives you access to professional-caliber music production tools, as well as 60 free piano lessons from Melodics. Both also include pro-grade sounds and virtual instruments to add individuality and dimension to whatever project you’re working on.
Alesis Q88 MKII Features
- 88 full-size, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys
- Octave/transpose buttons enable access of the full piano range
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Transport and directional buttons to control your software
- Assignable volume slider for quick control during performing and recording
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal and 1/4" TRS expression pedal inputs
- 5-PIN MIDI output enables standalone operation with a power supply (sold separately)
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- Q88 MKII 88-Key USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller1
- USB Cable1
- Software Download Card1
- User Guide1
- Safety & Warranty Manual1
- Pro Tools1
- MPC Beats1
- 60 free lessons from Melodics1
- Minimum System Requirements
- Standard USB 2.0 port
- Windows: 8 (x64)
- MacOS: 10.13.6