The ALF-MUH44TP-N is a professional 4×4 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher that accommodates 4 HDMI IN (4K signal at max), 4 auxiliary audio IN, 4 IR IN.
Select HDMI input by front panel buttons, IR, RS2332, or GUI. The selected source is delivered to HDMI Output 1 ~ 2 (for HDMI input 1 ~ 2) & HDBaseT outputs 1 ~ 4 (easy extension to 70m at 1080p and 35m at 4Kx2K on a single CAT5e/6 connection with HDBaseT receivers, with PoC) simultaneously. The unit also supports EDID management and HDCP.
Except for embedded HDMI audio, MUH44TP-N provides 4 auxiliary audio outputs. The audio source is selectable via RS232 command. Selected audio is output via HDMI outputs & HDBaseT outputs and the audio output sockets.
The unit also supports bi-directional RS232 & IR control.
- Support HDMI 1.4, support 4K x 2K & 1080p 3D
- HDCP 1.4 compatible, support manual HDCP management, and auto-detecting
- Transmit 4K x 2K signal for 8m via HDMI port, 35m via HDBT port
- Audio source selectable via RS232 command
- 4 HDBaseT outputs, for easy extension to 70m at 1080p and 35m at 4K x 2K on a single CAT5e/6 cable
- Support POC
- LCD screen shows real-time I/O connection status, switching status, HDCP status, and output resolution
- Controllable via the front panel, RS232, IR, and TCP/IP
- Support bi-directional IR & RS232 control
- Built-in GUL for TCP/IP control
- Powerful EDID management
- Support off memory for reliable operation
- Support firmware upgrade through Micro USB port
- Easy installation with the rack-mounting design