The ALF-MUK44A is a professional 4K 4×4 HDMI2.0 Matrix Switcher with 4 HDMI inputs, 4 HDMI outputs, and 4 SPDIF audio outputs, which is designed for switching four HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signals. It also provides powerful EDID management to ensure Reliable AV distribution and routing.
You can control the unit via the front panel, IR, RS232, TCP/IP and web-based GUI.
- 4 SPDIF ports provide de-embedded HDMI audio output
- Supports 4K x 2K@60Hz 4:4:4 & 1080p 3D signals
- Supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP2.2 compatible, and is backward compatible to the earlier versions
- Transmits 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 signal up to 16.4 feet (5m) via HDMI port
- Provides powerful EDID management, built-in EDID can be invoked via DIP switcher on rear panel, RS232 command or web-based GUI
- Controllable via front panel button, IR, RS232, TCP/IP or Web-based GUI
- LCD screen shows real-time I/O connection status
- Convenient firmware upgrade through Micro USB port
- Easy installation with rack-mounting design