Take control of your monitor mix with the ME-500 Personal Monitor Mixer from Allen & Heath. This 16-channel personal mixer is the cornerstone of the ME Personal Mixing System and is ideal for artists performing in a wide range of venues, including touring bands, worship teams, recording studios, musical theater, live broadcasters, and more. No matter what your application, the ME-500 delivers the walk-up-and-mix option that makes it easy for anyone to learn with minimal instruction, giving sound engineers freedom to configure each unit to precisely meet the needs of each artist on the stage.
Enjoy sophistication and personalization in one piece of gear. The ME-500 lets you tailor setups for each performer—whether they require maximum control over the fine details of their mix or want to keep things simple with the minimum keys to press, the ME-500 is specifically designed to give you intuitive, simple, and streamlined control, with clear visual feedback and custom naming. The result is a fast plug-and-play setup, a more efficient soundcheck, and lower sound levels on-stage, freeing the event’s sound engineer to focus on other tasks.
Save time and get on with the show with the ME-500’s intuitive configuration options. Each unit can be personalized with a customized combination of 16 mono/stereo channels and/or mixes that will automatically be mapped to the mixer’s 16 select keys. The result is a fast and easy way to deploy mixers in fast-paced situations such as concerts or festivals where stage setup must be simultaneously fast and reliable.
Store and recall your controls (including levels, pan, and mutes) with the touch of a button. Presets can be saved to USB and swapped to different ME-500s for optimized versatility.
Allen & Heath ME-500 Features
- 16 Channel personal mixer
- Plug 'n' play compatible with dLive, GLD, Qu and Aviom® A-Net 16
- Compatible with Digico, Yamaha, Avid and other mixers via ME-U hub
- Connect any number of ME devices to a system
- Mix and match ME-500 and ME-1 devices
- Can be powered via PoE or external PSU (included)
- Stereo headphone outputs on 3.5mm and ¼" jacks
- ¼" TRS mono balanced line out for connection to stage monitor or IEM transmitter
- ME-500 16-channel personal mixer1
- Frequency Response10Hz to 20kHz (+0/-1dB)
- AD/DA Conversion24-bit Delta/Sigma, 48kHz
- Residual Output Noise-95dBu
- PoE Requirements802.3af (15.4W at source) or 802.at (25.5W at source)
- Headphone Out
- 300mW + 300mW into 100Ω load
- Max: +21dBu
- External PSU IN100-240V AC , 50/60Hz / OUT: 12V DC , 1.25A
- PoE Requirement10W (requires 15W from PoE hub)
- Dimensions and Weights (W x D x H)
- Unboxed: 9 x 6.3 x 2.7 inches, 2.4 lbs (230 x 160 x 70 mm, 1.1 kg)
- Boxed: 11.4 x 13.8 x 6.7 inches, 5.5 lbs (290 x 350 x 170 mm, 2.5 kg)