Professional, personal and portable, Duet revolutionized independent recording and empowered musicians, producers and engineers with legendary Apogee sound quality, elegant design and effortless ease of use. Now, the all-new Duet 3 brings next-generation Apogee performance and features to a beautiful, ultra-low profile design. Duet 3 includes on-board hardware DSP that powers the Symphony ECS Channel Strip for zero-latency recording with FX. Tuned by Bob Clearmountain, the ECS Channel Strip includes presets custom crafted by the legendary mixer so you can dial in a pro recording sound instantly. Ideal for music creation, voice recording, streaming and even gaming, you can use Duet 3 with your Mac or Windows workstation in your studio or on the go.
With two inputs and four outputs of legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, plus two world-class preamps, Duet is the perfect partner for your home and mobile studio. Connect microphones, guitars, keyboard and line level devices to capture every detail. Monitor and mix with the full depth and dimension of your sound through two truly-balanced, line-level analog outputs for speakers. And, power your headphones with a zero-ohm headphone output for a dedicated headphone mix.
One of the most critical components for high quality recording is your preamp and the pres in Apogee Duet are world-class. With up to 65dB of gain and 48v phantom power, you can cleanly and precisely capture any audio source with even the most demanding microphones. Meticulous Apogee engineering, keeps noise and distortion down, even as you crank up the gain.
To capture your best performance, you need to dial in an inspiring sound quickly and easily. And few things are more distracting than latency when trying to record. Duet gives you on-board hardware DSP for FX processing with the Symphony ECS Channel Strip to precisely shape your tone on input and give you great sounding tracks, all while eliminating the delay that can occur while recording.
Apogee Duet 3 Features
- Best-in-class Apogee conversion and mic preamps
- 2x4 USB Type C audio interface
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz recording
- Low profile design with aluminum body
- Scratch resistant top
- Precision balanced back lit knob
- On-board hardware DSP for low-latency recording with Apogee FX
- Symphony ECS Channel Strip - Hardware DSP FX included
- macOS, Windows 10 compatible
- Duet 3 2 in x 4 out USB audio interface1
- Breakout cable1
- Travel case1
- USB Type C / Type A cable1
- Input and output connections via breakout cable
- 2x 1/4" Instrument inputs
- 2x Mic/line inputs
- 2x 1/4" Balanced outputs
- 1/8" headphone output
- 2 USB Type C ports
- Bus powered / External power optional via second USB Type C port as needed