The Precision Phono Preamp is built for those seeking to connect their turntable to PA or stereo in one quick and easy step. This standalone phono preamp interfaces both types of turntable cartridges Moving Coil (MC) and Moving Magnet (MM) to a wide variety of audio systems.
The Precision Phono Preamp’s extraordinarily low noise amplifier allows connection to MC cartridges without picking up noise or distortion that transformers can exhibit. The audio is kept pristine with a low-cut filter to remove rumble and low frequency feedback, commonly undesirable for DJs and home use.
Analog inputs on the ART Precision Phono Pre amp are switchable between Moving Magnet and Moving Coil. The unit changes both the gain and the cartridge loading to suit the selected cartridge. The front gain trim control with the signal present/clip LED allows the user to optimize the output for a wide range of cartridges.
ART Precision Phono Features
- Connect any turntable to a wide variety of audio systems
- Switchable low cut rumble filter
- Variable preamp gain
- Signal Present/Clip Indicator
- RCA preamp outputs
- External power supply for lower noise
- High accuracy/ low noise phono preamp
- Moving Coil/Moving Magnet switchable input
- Perfect for DJs and vinyl enthusiasts
- Precision Phono Preamplifier1
- Input Connectionsgold plated RCA jacks 47k / 100pf(MM) or 25/100 Ohms (MC, switchable)
- Output Connectionsgold plated RCA jacks, 100 Ohms
- Max. Input Level
- 440 mV (1 kHz, MM mode)
- 44mV (1kHZ, MC mode)
- Max. Output Level6V RMS / +18dBu
- Max. Gain
- 43dB (MM)
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Low Cut Filter22Hz, 2pole
- THD<0.0010% typical
- EIN346nV, -127dBu
- Chassis Typeall aluminum black anodized with integral rubber sides
- Power Requirements9VAC/500mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.87" x 4.61" x 4.27"
- Weight1.89 pounds