Part of Ashly’s innovative CA Series of power amplifiers, the CA 1.04 is a 4-channel configuration that can drive up to 1,000W at 2/4 Ω. Designed from the ground up and built with up-to-the-minute technology and components, this power amp boosts efficiency, speeds up switching, and stays cool without fans. The CA 1.04 can take it down to 2Ω without missing a beat or suffering power drop-off and allows you to run up to SIXTEEN 8Ω loudspeakers from a single 4-channel unit.
Avoid the power-sucking problems of traditional big amps. Ashly’s proprietary D-MAX™ technology takes Class D performance and efficiency to a whole new level. Engineers applied cutting-edge design practices and state-of-the-art components to create the most efficient amp possible. The pay-off is less heat, lower distortion, more stable operation, and greater reliability.
Bulky heat sinks are no longer required. Instead, active air cooling is optimized using the SailFlow™ architecture, which moves the air along a selective path to where it’s needed most. Since this design ensures the air path only goes over the components that need cooling—rather than arbitrarily over the entire amp—the CA 1.04 runs even cooler and efficiently, ensuring stable operation even under heavy loads.
Combining its high-speed switching power supply (with silicon dioxide semiconductors and diodes) and intelligent power management, all the transient impact and spatial detail of your sound is preserved. Light-weight and power-efficient, CA will never pull more power than your wall outlet delivers. No more worry about driving speakers to the brink of destruction or tripping breakers.
Ashly’s CA Series of power amps are ideal for performances in theaters, school auditoriums, and house of worship applications. Boasting 70V direct-drive capability with no reconfiguration necessary, the CA 1.04 is also a great choice for commercial installations that require integration-friendly features. This power amp’s XLR and Euroblock connectivity options make it easy to incorporate into almost any setup.
Ashly CA 1.04 Features
- Ultra-efficient D-MAX Class D design
- Dynamic Power Factor Correction
- Bi-lateral SailFlow cooling
- Switchable HPF and Clip Limiter per channel
- Solid metal front panel
- 5 Year Warranty
- CA 1.04 4 x 1000W/70V at 4 Ω Multi Mode power amplifier1
- Low Z Output, per Channel
- 2 Ω: 1000
- 4 Ω: 1000
- 8 Ω: 500
- Total Power Draw (all channels driven, 1/8 power sinewave)
- Standby: 19 W
- Idle (no signal): 70 W
- 1/8 Max Power: 675 W
- Total Current Draw (all channels driven, 1/8 power sinewave, 120VAC)
- Standby: 0.37 Amps
- Idle (no signal): 0.64 Amps
- 1/8 Max Power: 6 Amps
- Total Thermal Dissipation (all channels driven, 120VAC)
- Standby mode: 65 BTU/hour with typical input
- Idle (no signal): 184 BTU/hour with typical input
- 1/8 Max Power, 4Ω: 474 BTU/hour with typical input
- 1/8 Max Power, 2Ω: 576 BTU/hour with typical input
- Input Sensitivity
- @26 dB gain: 2.7V (+11dBu)
- @32 dB gain: 1.4V (+5.1dBu)
- @38 dB gain: 0.68V (-1.1 dBu)
- @1.4V gain: 1.4V (+5.1 dBu)
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20,000 Hz (+/-0.05 dB)
- Channel Separation (dB from full output, 1kHz)-75 dB
- Input Impedance10k Ω
- Max Input Level+21 dBu
- Dimensions19" x 3.5" x 14.84"
- Weight13 pounds