A professional grade A/B type audio power amplifier specifically designed for demanding contractor applications, the CP700 features esoteric grade toroidal power supply and output transformers. These transformers were chosen for their outstanding reliability as well as extended frequency response (-3dB @ 30Hz - 16kHz output through transformer) Now you can have the peace of mind that systems specified with the CP700 will have true transformer output isolation, a feature that previously may have not been affordable due to the cost of quality external transformers.
CP700's two independent channels ensure maximum channel separation and ultra low distortion figures while providing years of faithful service.
Whether your application is a large distributed constant voltage sound system or a high SPL sound reinforcement system, the AtlasIED CP700 is the perfect answer for high power/low cost amplification needs.
AtlasIED CP700 Features
- 25V, 70.7V, 100V, and direct coupled (2,4, and 8 Ohm) outputs mounted on barrier strips with covers for safety
- Balanced inputs on barrier strip and XLR connectors
- Dual-speed, high efficiency fan cooling
- Loop through feature on male XLRs, one per channel input
- Power-up muting
- Stepped attenuators mounted on the rear for security
- Toroidal output transformers provide full electrical isolation and meet worldwide safety agency approval
- CP700 dual-channel 700W power amplifier1
- Frequency Response30Hz - 50,000Hz
- Connector Typeterminal block and XLR
- Number of Fans1 - variable speed
- Output Power350 Watts/Channel @ 70.7V, 700 Watts 140V/200V Bridge Mono, 400 Watts/Channel @ 4Ω
- Voltage Compatibility110V - 120V
- Rack Units3 RU