The AtlasIED IPX Series surface mount IP speaker system, model IP-PM8GD-B, leverages the VoIP Communication solution to extend tele-presence with enhanced audio for those environments where network-wide communication is desired. Ideal for businesses, schools, government buildings, healthcare facilities, houses of worship, entertainment venues, transportation hubs, and more.
AtlasIED IP-PM8GD-B registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, Revolution, and GCK Advanced Notification applications, supporting audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, scheduled announcements, & intercom, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco’s Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco’s SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
Where third party notification applications are not required, the IP-PM8GD-B speakers can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications and two-way communication.
AtlasIED IP-PM8GD Features
- 8" Coaxial, High-Efficiency Coaxial Speaker
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1q Tagging
- IEEE 802.11AT Compliant
- VoIP Standard Audio: G.711 u-law/a-law (64 kbit/s) or G.722 Wideband Audio (64 kbit/s)
- Auto Registration: SLP for Singlewire Applications, DHCP Option 72 for Syn-Apps' Applications or IEDNet+ for AtlasIED Applications
- Static Registration: HTTP GUI for Static Configuration
- Integrated Amplifier 15-Watt Total Power: Primary Speaker Output 8 ohm
- 3 Meters of 2mm Cable & Mounting Hardware Included
- Compatible with Standard 3/4" Ceiling Fan Hardware
- IP-PM8GD-B Pendant Mount PoE+ IP Speaker System1
- Connector TypeRJ-45
- Speaker Type Coaxial (Treated Paper)
- Speaker Output 9-Watts (802.3AF), 15-Watts (802.3AT)
- Amplifier Power 15-Watts Max (802.3AT)
- Sensitivity 106dB Continuous
- Frequency Response 86Hz - 15.5kHz
- THD <.02%
- Dispersion 105° (800Hz - 4kHz)
- Safety Listed Safety Listed to UL 62368
- Dimensions (H x W) 16.62 x 12.25 inches (422 x 311 mm)
- Weight 12.5 lbs (5.67kg)
- Shipping Weight 15.5 lbs (7.03kg)