AtlasIED IPX Series IP-SDMFLED indoor wall mount IP speaker with LED display and flasher leverage the VoIP Communication solution to extend tele-presence with enhanced audio for those environments where network-wide communication is desired and that require large speakers with high output to overcome high ambient noise areas or large spaces. Ideal for businesses, schools, government buildings, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, and transportation hubs.
AtlasIED IP-SDMFLED registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, and SA-Announce Advanced Notification applications, supporting both visual text and audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, and scheduled announcements, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco’s Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco’s SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
IP-SDMFLED IP speakers with display and flasher provide equality “effective communication”. Under Title II of the ADA, this means written or spoken communication must be effective for people with and without disabilities.
Where third party notification applications are not required, the IP-SDMFLED speakers can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications.
AtlasIED IP-SDMFLED Features
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1q Tagging
- IEEE 802.11AT Compliant
- VoIP Standard Audio: G.711 u-law/a-law (64 kbit/s) or G.722 Wideband Audio (64 kbit/s)
- Auto Registration: SLP for Singlewire Applications, DHCP Option 72 for Syn-Apps' Applications or IEDNet+ for AtlasIED Applications
- Static Registration: HTTP GUI for Static Configuration
- Integrated Amplifier 15-Watt Total Power: Primary Speaker Output 8 ohm
- Aux Audio Line-In Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- Aux Audio Line-Out Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- 2 General Purpose Inputs
- 1 General Purpose Output (2A @ 30 VDC)
- Phone/Night Loud Ringer
- External Power Supply Option
- IP-SDMFLED In-Wall/In-Ceiling PoE+ IP Loudspeaker System1
- Speaker Type Coaxial
- Speaker Size 8" LF, 1" HF
- Frequency Response 86Hz - 15.5kHz
- Dispersion 105˚ (2kHz Octave Band, -6dB Points)
- Sensitivity 98dB SPL Average
- Power Rating 12-Watts Max (802.3AF) / 25-Watts Max (802.3AT)
- THD <0.2%
- Grille Powder Coated Steel
- Connector Type RJ-45
- Dimensions (H x D x W) 14.37 x 3.42 x 12.87 inches (365 x 87 x 327 mm)
- Safety Listed 62368-1, CSA C22.2 #62368-1, IEC 62368-1 CB Scheme and FCC
- Shipping Weight 6.37 lbs (2.89kgs)