The AtlasIED IPX Series IP-to-analog gateways are perfect for connecting your unified communication platform to off network analog third party systems, including, but not limited to, sending notifications to analog overhead paging, trigger or be triggered by access-control systems, assist to fire alarm, and two-way audio support for video-surveillance, simply plug and play.
AtlasIED IP-ZCM registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, and SA-Announce Advanced Notification applications, supporting audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, and scheduled announcements, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco’s Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco’s SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
Where third party notification applications are not required, the IP-ZCM IP–to–Analog Gateways can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications.
AtlasIED IP-ZCM Features
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1q Tagging
- IEEE 802.11AT Compliant
- VoIP Standard Audio: G.711 u-law/a-law (64 kbit/s) or G.722 Wideband Audio (64 kbit/s)
- Auto Registration: SLP for Singlewire Applications, DHCP Option 72 for Syn-Apps' Applications or IEDNet+ for AtlasIED Applications
- Static Configuration: HTTP GUI for Static Configuration or Cisco SRST
- Integrated Amplifier 15-Watt Total Power: Primary Speaker Output 8 ohm
- Aux Audio Line-In Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- Aux Audio Line-Out Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- 2 General Purpose Inputs
- 1 General Purpose Output (2A @ 30 VDC)
- Phone/Night Loud Ringer
- External Power Supply Option
- IP-ZCM Single Output PoE+ IP Addressable IP-to-Analog Gateway1
- Power Rating 15 Watts MAX into an 8Ω Load
- Inputs RJ-45 Female on PCB
- Outputs 8Ω, 25V, or 70.7V
- Power Source IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Compliant POE(+) Network Switches / Local 24VDC PSU
- Network Control Multicast Enabled Networks
- Rack Units 1RU
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.75 x 8.5 x 8.85 inches (45 x 216 x 225 mm)
- Safety Listed 62368-1, CSA C22.2 #62368-1, IEC 62368-1 CB Scheme and FCC