The M2000-LP sound masking speaker assembly is designed to accurately reproduce the required spectrum of masking signal into small plenum spaces. The innovative square enclosure ensures accurate sound masking frequency response. Specially designed 2" x 4" cone speakers (2) are included in the package. A high efficiency 70.7V internal transformer is coupled to an external tap selector switch for easy system tuning.
To meet most any local code requirement, the M2000-LP includes an innovative cover containing both knockouts and a strain relief. This system will allow the use of rigid or flexible conduit (if required) and easily accommodates "through" connections on the removable plate. UL 2043 listed for use in air handling spaces.
Note: this product requires a masking generator and 70.7V amplifier to operate.
AtlasIED M2000-LP Features
- Pre-assembled unit includes two 2" x 4" paper cone speakers
- Built in 70.7V transformer with taps available from .25 - 4 watts adjustable via a front mounted switch includes an off setting
- Romex® clamp input with 2 18-gauge leads color coded in red and black
- UL Listed for use in air handling spaces (UL 2043)
- UL1480 Listed
- 70V/100V capable
- M2000-LP Dual 2'' x 4'' Sound Masking Speaker System1
- Dimensions (H x W x D)2 5/8 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches (67 x 191 x 178 mm)
- Transformer Taps.25, .5, 1, 2, & 4 Watts, plus an Off Setting
- LoudspeakerTwo 2" x 4" Paper Cone Speakers