The AtlasIED M2000-SM is a valuable security product that can be used on any flat surface, including windows, doors, walls, and ducts. The subtle design of the M2000-SM two-part transducer / transformer provides discrete placement and mounting options. Incorporating NXT™ Exciter Technology in a 1", coil-mounted plate, the transducer offers installation, while the transformer can be remote-mounted and adjusted with variable tap settings. Note: The M2000-SM requires a sound masking generator and 70.7V amplifier for operation.
Note: this product requires a masking generator and 70.7V amplifier to operate.
AtlasIED M2000-SM Features
- 2 part assembly
- Works with many flat surfaces
- Transformer taps 1/4 - 4 watts
- Security masking setup for privacy
- 70V/100V capable
- M2000-SM Surface Mount Sound Masking Transducer1
- Transformer Taps .25, .5, 1, 2, & 4 Watts
- Height 1" (25.4 mm)
- Length/Width 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) Square
- Cable Length 117" (3 m)
- Height 2" (60.3 mm)
- Length/Width 3 1/2" (88.9 mm) Square