The AtlasIED SM12SUB70 is designed for 8Ω and 70.7V distributed audio applications where low frequency enhancement is desired. This model features a unique compact cabinet design with multiple ¼"-20 inserts to allow easy suspension or wall mounting.
The SM12SUB70 includes a built in 18dB / octave three-pole passive crossover network coupled to a long-excursion 12" woofer housed in multi-angle wood enclosure system. The passive crossover eliminates the need for a separate crossover or dedicated amplifier to power the speaker.
A premium 70.7V transformer allows the SM12SUB70 to be paralleled with any 70.7V commercial audio system to provide extended low frequency response and more overall audio impact for foreground music systems.
(Unit is also 8ohm compatible).
AtlasIED SM12SUB70 Features
- Multiple ¼"-20 Inserts, Provide Fly Points for a Variety of Mounting Configurations
- Includes Internal, High Efficiency, 60 Watt 70.7V/100V Transformer (May Be Bypassed for 8Ω Operation)
- Barrier Strip Input for 70.7V/100V/8Ω or Parallel 4 Pole Speak-ON™ Input, (8Ω Only)
- 250W RMS Power Handling
- Unique Input Panel Allows Use of Standard 4" Square Box Cover for Applications Where Flex Conduit is Required for Termination
- Durable, Rough-Coat Finish and Heavy-Duty Grille Assembly
- Optional Bracket for Wall Mounting
- Omnimount™ Compatible
- SM12SUB70 12" Surface Mount Subwoofer1
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 125Hz
- Sensitivity 89dB
- Power Taps 7.5, 15, 30, 60
- Speaker Type Sub
- Dispersion Omni
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 19 x 14 1/2 x 14 1/16 inches (483 x 368 x 357mm)
- Shipping Weight 26 lbs (11.79 kgs)