The AtlasIED TSD-GPN1200 sound masking generator is perfectly suited for basic sound masking systems. The analog topology design eliminates repeating cycles commonly found in other manufactures low cost digital designs.
The TSD-GPN1200 allows selection between pink or white noise sources and incorporates a variable balanced outputto match input requirements of AtlasIED equalizers and amplifiers. In addition to the line level output, a 4W, 70V output is provided to power up to six masking speakers tapped at .5W each.
A variable hi-cut filter with operating range between 1kHz and 8kHz at a slope of 6dB per octave supports equalization requirements for most basic Sound Masking systems. Both outputs may be used simultaneously allowing large zones tobe addressed with external equalization and amplification while a smaller zone is powered by the internal 70.7V amplifierwith spectrum control provided by the on board hi-cut filter.
Unit requires Power Supply that is sold separately for proper function, multiple TSDs can be powered with one power supply based on current requirements. This unit has a power requirement of 250mA so any of the available TDS power supplies can be used with the unit. For multiple TSD applications use the TSD Power Calculator to determine the proper power supply needed.
AtlasIED TSD-GPN1200 Features
- Balanced line output plus 4W, 70.7V output
- Adjustable gain and hi-cut filter
- EQ & gain bypass for line output
- Selectable pink or white noise source
- Stand alone or rack mountable
- Security covers included for all rear panel controls
- Power supply sold separately
- TSD-GPN1200 Sound Masking Generator1
- Noise Generator Selectable Pink & White
- 24VDC Power Requirements 250mA
- Line Output Impedance 300Ω Balanced, 150Ω Unbalanced
- Line Output Level Max 500mV
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz, Line Out Pre EQ Only
- EQ Filter High Cut Variable，1kHz - 7kHz/6dB