Not HDCP compatible
The Atlona AT-HD420 converts HDMI to a VGA or component output plus stereo audio. It enables an HDMI source to connect to a PC monitor, Projector or TV. Its high bandwidth capability supports a wide range of PC monitor and HDTV resolutions up to 1920 X 1200 or 1080p. The converter is also capable of de-embedding audio from the HDMI source and converting it to a stereo 1/8-inch interface. This will allow the user to connect it to a set of speakers, an AVR or any other audio device.
Atlona AT-HD420 Features
- Supports HDMI input and VGA or component output
- Allows user to select between VGA or component video output interface
- Supports VGA VESA resolutions up to 1920×1200 or component video up to 1080p
- Embedded EDID will simplify the installation procedure. The HD420 will sync up with the source and let the source know to start outputting RGB or YPrPb format depending on the output selection and switch audio to stereo or PCM
- HDMI and DVI compliant
- DVI Compatible. You can use the HD420 for down converting DVI to VGA or DVI to component video
- AT-HD420 HDMI to VGA/component and stereo audio converter1
- VGA to 3 RCA adaptor cable1
- Power supply1
- Inputs1 X HDMI (Type A Female)
- Outputs1 X VGA (HD15 Female), 1 X 1/8 inch stereo audio (3.5mm)
- Resolutionsup to 1080p and 1920 X 1200
- EDID Compliantyes
- HDCP Compliantno
- Power Consumption3.3 W
- Power Supply5V DC (universal 110/220V)
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Weight0.37 pounds
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- Unit: 2.99" x 1.18" x 3.62"
- Power Supply: 1.4" x 1.7" x 2.9"