Three-Input HDBaseT Transmitter for HDMI and VGA
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX is a 3×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with audio. Video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio can be transmitted up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HDVS-150-TX is designed for use with the AT-
HDVS-150-RX receiver and HD scaler, and can serve as the central component of a compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. The switcher is remotely powered by the HDVS-150-RX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HDVS-150-TX combines the benefits of auto-switching and integrated display control, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Surface mounting brackets are provided with the HDVS-150-TX for easy under-table, furniture, or on-wall installation.
When used in conjunction with the HDVS-150-RX receiver, the HDVS-150-TX can provide control to a display through RS-232, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-150-TX can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-150-TX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
A power button on the front panel can be used for manual on/off control of the display.
Automatic display control is available only when connected to the HDVS-150-RX receiver.
The HDVS-150-TX automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal.
Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX 3-Input HDMI/VGA HDBaseT Transmitter Features
- 3×1 HDBaseTTM switcher with two HDMI® inputs and one VGA input
- Designed for point-to-point extension to the AT-HDVS-150-RX scaling receiver
- HDBaseT transmitter for AV, power, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic display control (when connected to the AT-HDVS-150-RX)
- Automatic input selection
- Front panel input selection and display on/off control
- AT-HDVS-150-TX 3-Input HDMI/VGA HDBaseT Transmitter1
- User guide 1
- Surface mounting brackets
- Video: 4096×2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 3840×2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 2048x1080p, email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, 720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- VESA: 2560×2048, 2560×1600, 2048×1536, 1920×1200, 1680×1050, 1600×1200, 1600×900, 1440×900, 1400×1050, 1366×768, 1360×768, 1280×1024, 1280×800 1280×768, 1152×768, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480
- Color Spacw: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0*
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Analog IN: PCM 2Ch
- HDMI IN & HDBaseT OUT: PCM 2Ch
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Bit Rate: up to 24-bit
- CAT5e/6 @ 4K: up to 115 ft (35m)
- CAT6a/7 @ 4K: up to 130 ft (40m)
- CAT5e/6 @ 1080p: up to 197 ft (60m)
- CAT6a/7 @ 1080p: up to 230 ft (70m)
- HDMI IN/OUT @ 4K: up to 15 ft (5m)
- HDMI IN/OUT @ 1080p: up to 30 ft (10m)
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- HDCP: 1.4
- Operating: 0°C to 50°C 32°F to 122°F
- Storage: -20°C to 60°C -4°F to 140°F
- Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing
- Power Consumption18.7W (when paired)
- Dimension (HxWxD)1.5x5x4.02" (38x127x102mm)
- Unit Weight5.16 lbs (2.34kg)
- Unit CertificationCE, FCC