Attero Tech by QSC Axiom Series products provide simple, flexible and cost-effective solutions for point-to-point analog audio extension over non-networked CAT-5 technology. The Axiom Series combines a single-gang USB, Bluetooth or XLR wallplate with an audio expander to offer easy integration of portable audio devices into an installed AV system, mixer or other audio destination.
Available with two Flex I/O channels, the Axiom AXPio audio expander pairs with up to two Axiom wallplates to integrate analog audio devices into your rooms audio system. Each expander unit offers RS-232 connectivity for control integration into a network AV system, such as the Q-SYS Ecosystem.
Attero Tech Axiom AXPIO Features
- Simple, flexible and installation-friendly solution for point-to-point analog audio signal extension over CAT-5/6
- Two balanced, line-level Flex I/O ports allow 2 x 0, 1 x 1 and 0 x 2 audio extension
- Supports up to +24 dBu analog audio signal level on inputs and outputs
- RS-232 allows for control integration into network AV systems
- Pairs with the Axiom ML1, USB1, BT1 wall plates
- Axiom AXPIO 2-channel analog I/O expander1
- White single gang cover plate (w/ screws)1
- Black single gang cover plate (w/ screws)1
- Wall plate mounting screws2
- Audio Inputs/Outputs
- Connector Type: 2 x line-level Flex IO on 3.81 mm depluggable terminal block connectors
- Input Gain: -4dB to +20dB
- Output Gain: 0dB to +24dBu
- Max. Input Level: +24dBu
- Max. Output Level: '+24 dBu
- Axiom Port
- Physical Layer: Analog audio, RS-232 control, 24 V DC power
- Connector: 8P8C
- Power Requirements+24 VDC @ 100 mA
- Weight0.8 pounds
- Dimensions (HxWxD)2" x 10" x 5"