The Zip4-3G four-zone Dante/AES67 paging interface addresses the unique communications needs of large sporting venues, transit hubs like airport terminals and train stations, as well as convention centers and corporate facilities. Paging audio and bi-directional control and status data can be routed over a Dante or AES67 network to the Q-SYS, third-party network AV system or other Paging Management System controller to distribute paging audio to up to four different zones. Finally, it allows for a gooseneck paging microphone.
Attero Tech Zip4-3G Features
- Q-SYS Extension enables integration existing Q-SYS PA Router functionality in Q-SYS Designer Software
- Bi-color (red/green) Ready, Busy, and Zone Status LEDs can indicate zone and system status, driven by the PMS controller
- Convenient rear panel switch allows the use of either dynamic or phantom powered paging microphones
- Zip4-3G (3-Gang US) allows the use of a gooseneck (with or without an integrated PTT switch) for either desktop or wall mount applications
- PoE capable (802.3af)
- Zip4-3G 4-zone Dante/AES67 paging interface1
- Zone ButtonsFour, white backlit, each with an associated bicolor status LED. LED state is fully controlled over the network, and button state can be monitored over the network
- Ready and BusyBi-color Ready and Busy system status LEDs. LED state is full controlled over the network
- Microphone/PTT InputRJ-45 and side-mounted 6-pin depluggable. PTT input is dry contact, closed is active
- Microphone Gain+25 dB (with automatic phantom power) and +35 dB
- Power Consumption< 5 W max, 802.3af PoE PD compliant
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)4.5" x 6.4" x 2"