Get big functionality from a smaller footprint with the Audient ASP4816 analog recording console. Whether used in professional or project studios, the ASP4816 delivers an array of connectivity, signal conditioning, routing, summing, processing, and monitoring capability.
Excellent sound quality is ensured with the 16 Audient Console Mic Preamps. Using the same discrete circuit design from Audient’s renowned ASP8024-HE, these mic pres deliver your source with accuracy and detail and boast a noise floor 30,000 times quieter than the signal level.
EQ is splittable so you can really take advantage of it. Split it across both the short and long faders for the power to EQ both your mic inputs and DAW returns simultaneously.
The ASP4816’s mix bus compressor brings the glue your mixes need. Developed using technology from the 80s and 90s, the mix bus compressor lends a rock and roll dynamic to your mix often compared to classic analog boards. This really gives your mix the feeling to sound like a record.
Enjoy powerful and intuitive monitor capabilities for impressively clear and accurate monitoring. The fully featured monitor control section provides full artist communication, talkback control, powerful source selection, and loud speaker control with a short passive signal path.
Speed up your workflow and improve your mix decisions with the Solo in Front function. With Solo in Front, you can solo a channel while still hearing the rest of your main mix at a lower volume.
Various connectivity options let the ASP4816 function like a large format console while having a smaller footprint. Plug directly into the wall to power the ASP4816.
The ASP4816 is constructed so you can work smarter, not harder – inline architecture lets you start building your mix as you’re tracking. Use the long and short faders to create separate recording and monitor balances on one channel strip while still being able to access the console’s splittable EQ and aux sends. You’ll feel like you’re working on the classic large format console.
Audient ASP4816 Features
- Big sound small footprint
- 16 Audient console mic pres
- 48 inputs
- 8 subgroups/inserts
- 4 band splitable EQ spans from 40Hz to 20kHz
- Inline architecture
- Mix bus compressor
- Audient mic pre high-grade hybrid discrete and op amp design
- Noise floor 30,000 times quieter than signal level
- Monitor control offers full artist communication, talkback control, powerful source selection, and loud speaker control
- Connections on rear panel provide connectivity options of a large format console in a smaller footprint
- No external power source
- Audient ASP4816 Analog In-Line Recording Console1
- Three Year Limited Warranty1
- Frequency Response
- Mic input to Mix output: <+/-0, -0.3dB 20HZ-20kHz @6-40dB gain.
- Line input to Mix output: <+/-0, -0.3dB 20HZ-20kHz @0dB gain.
- THD and Noise at +20dB Output
- Mix XLR input to any output: <0.005% at 1kHz
- Line input to any output: <0.005% at 1kHz
- Tape input to any output< <0.003% at 1kHz
- Mic EIN (20-20kHz, 150R source): <-127.5dBu
- Bus noise (no inputs routed): <-93dBu
- Bus noise (36 inputs routed): <-78dBu
- Crosstalk and Mute Attenuation at 1kHz
- Short fader Mute: <90dB
- Long fader Mute: <90dB
- Mix assign: <90dB
- Bus assign: <90dB
- Mic CMRR
- 70dB (Min gain)
- 75dB (Max gain)
- Maximum Input
- Mic: >+21dBu (min gain)
- Line: +30dBu (min gain)
- insert return: >+21dBu
- Maximum Output Into 2K Ohms
- Mix output: >+26dBu
- Bus output: >+26dBu
- Aux output: >+26dBu
- Insert send: >+20dBu
- Monitor, Studio, F/B outputs: >+20dBu