Perhaps the most popular selection of the Audio-Technica M Series, ATH-M50x headphones provide an unmatched monitoring experience for the most critical audio professionals. Featuring the same sonic design as the previously popular ATH-M50, these headphones deliver superb clarity throughout an extended frequency range, and have a deep, accurate bass response. From modern exterior to high-quality interior, listeners get a comfortable listening experience with enhanced audio and effective isolation that make these headphones great for tracking and mixing.
Several factors help create the focus on audio that is required of a good pair of headphones. Closed-back dynamic design offers superior isolation with minimal bleed, whether that is sound coming in to or out of the headphones. Around the ear earpads effectively block out ambient noise for a sound isolation more comfortable than full noise-cancellation.
Equipped with 45mm dynamic drivers that have rare earth magnets, these headphones provide quality sound that accurately reflects true performance. Frequency response of 15-28,000 Hz offers a comfortably wide range.
Comfort is an important aspect in a good pair of headphones. Professional-grade material provide comfort on around the ear earcups and the headband. Earcups can swivel 90°, ideal for size adjustment and 1-ear style monitoring. Headband can fold tightly over the earcups for optimal storage and portability. Three different detachable cables are included, one coiled and two straight. Coiled cable is 4’, straight cables are 4’ and 10’. Personalization is available with choice between black or white headphones.
All the features of the ATH-M50x headphones combine to offer a solid monitoring solution for DJ monitoring and personal listening.
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xMO Features
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Headband can be folded over earphones
- Detachable cables in different lengths and styles (coiled and straight)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
- 15-28,000 Hz frequency response
- Maximum input power of 1600 mW at 1 kHz
- 99 dB sensitivity
- Lantern glow edition
- ATH-M50xMO closed-back monitor headphones,metallic orange1
- 1/4" (6.3mm) Screw-on adapter1
- Protective carrying pouch1
- 3.9’ - 9.8' Detachable coiled cable1
- 3.9’ Detachable straight cable1
- 9.8’ Detachable straight cable1
- Typeclosed-back dynamic
- Driver diameter45 mm
- Frequency response15 Hz - 28,000 Hz
- Max input power1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity99 dB
- Impedance38 ohms
- Weight10 oz (285 g) without cable and connector
- Cablesdetachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Connectorgold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Voice coilCCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)