This phantom-powered omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone features a 3-pin XLR output connector with a capacitive touch switch that enables local muting of the microphone.
Designed for clear, highly intelligible conferencing, recording, monitoring and other demanding sound pickup applications, the ES945O/FM3 mounts unobtrusively in tabletops or panels, but includes a highly visible two-state RGB LED ring (7 selectable colors + OFF) to indicate mute status.
The microphone’s omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360° coverage. A rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille protects the microphone element, while our UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology provides outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI).
The ES945O/FM3 is equipped with a self-contained power module, eliminating the need for an external one, and comes with a pair of rubber isolators for optional mechanical isolation from the mounting surface.
Audio-Technica ES945O/FM3 Features
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as conferencing, recording, monitoring and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Capacitive touch switch enables local muting of the microphone
- Highly visible two-state RGB LED ring (7 selectable colors + OFF) indicates mute status
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360° acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in tabletops and panels
- Self-contained power module with 3-pin XLR output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Rubber Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- RoHS compliant
- ES945O/FM3 Omni Condenser Boundary Microphone1
- Rubber isolator (2 types)2
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternOmnidirectional
- Frequency Response60 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output Impedance60 ohms
- Sensitivity-33 dBV/Pa
- Maximum input sound level130 dB SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- Dynamic range109 dB (1 kHz at Max SPL)
- Signal-to-noise ratio73 dB (1 kHz at 1 Pa, A-weighted)
- Phantom power requirements11-52 V DC, 7.5 mA
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Dimensions38 mm (1.5") × 48 mm (1.89") × 84.8 mm (3.34") (W × D × H)
- Weight59 g (2.1 oz)