This phantom-powered omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone features a 3-pin XLR output connector with a capacitive touch switch that enables local muting of the microphone.
Designed for clear, highly intelligible conferencing, recording, monitoring and other demanding sound pickup applications, the ES945O/FM3 mounts unobtrusively in tabletops or panels, but includes a highly visible two-state RGB LED ring (7 selectable colors + OFF) to indicate mute status.
The microphone’s omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360° coverage. A rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille protects the microphone element, while our UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology provides outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI).
The ES945O/FM3 is equipped with a self-contained power module, eliminating the need for an external one, and comes with a pair of rubber isolators for optional mechanical isolation from the mounting surface.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as conferencing, recording, monitoring and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Capacitive touch switch enables local muting of the microphone
- Highly visible two-state RGB LED ring (7 selectable colors + OFF) indicates mute status
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360° acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in tabletops and panels
- Self-contained power module with 3-pin XLR output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Rubber Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- RoHS compliant