The PRO 23 is a cardioid instrument microphone featuring a low-profile design for minimum visibility and versatile placement options.
Tailored for snare, toms and other highly dynamic instruments, the PRO 23 offers a moving coil dynamic design with cardioid polar pattern, delivering superior off-axis rejection for maximum rejection of unwanted sound. With a frequency response of 100-12,000 Hz, the mic is engineered to handle fast transients and high SPLs.
The microphone is enclosed in a rugged housing and is outfitted with an integral 5/8"-27 threaded stand clamp. The included AT8665 drum mount screws into the stand clamp to permit mounting of the PRO 23 to the rim of a drum. A soft protective pouch is also included.
Audio-Technica PRO23 Features
- Excels on snare and toms
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low-profile percussion-style design with built-in adjustable stand mount
- Road-ready all-metal construction
- Included AT8665 drum mount allows the mic to be mounted to the rim of the drum
- PRO23 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone1
- AT8665 drum mount1
- Threaded adapter1
- Soft protective pouch1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response100 Hz - 12 kHz
- Impedance500 Ω
- Open Circuit Sensitivity-58 dB (1.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Output Connectorintegral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Length: 4.46"
- Head Diameter: 1.63"
- Weight: 11.4 oz (324 g)