The CabGrabber™ (CABGRAB1) is a tension fit microphone holder that clamps on to the tops or sides of most combo amps or cabinets between 8" to 14" in depth, ensuring secure and precise positioning. The CabGrabber is lightweight and compact but strong enough to hold microphones up to 16 oz. It is compatible with every standard mic clip and works equally well on cabinets with a flat surface or a recessed edge.
In addition to holding a dynamic mic like the i5, the CabGrabber is capable of holding a large diaphragm condenser like the Audix CX112, offering another option for creating a signature sound. Its tubular arm can rotate 180 degrees, allowing the microphone to be positioned directly over the sweet spot. Position on the speaker edge for a softer tone or towards the center for more "bite."
Audix CabGrabber Features
- An innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets
- Allows for precise positioning
- Simple, elegant, compact, and easy to use
- No tools required
- Works on cabinets with a flat or recessed edge
- Clamps to side or top of the cabinet
- Mic arm-hand tightens firmly into position
- CABGRABBER Mic holder1
- DCLIP – Heavy-duty snap-on clip for ADX51, SCX Series, others1
- LengthAdjustable from 8 to 14 inches, tension held
- Weight capacityHolds mics weighing up to 1 pound (.45 Kilos)