APS911 phantom power adapter required (sold separately).
The L5 is a micro-sized (5 mm) cardioid condenser microphone also available with an omnidirectional polar pattern. The L5, which features modular, interchangeable capsules, is intended for use with the Audix wireless systems as well as hard-wired vocal and instrument applications.
Designed to provide the highest quality sound in the smallest possible package, the L5 miniature condenser is ideal for broadcast and live sound applications including speech, interview, presentation, theatrical production, and instruments (guitar, violin). The L5 has clarity, a low profile, ease of operation, and the ability to accurately capture and reproduce vocals from 4″- 8″ or acoustic instruments from 1″- 2″.
With a smooth and accurate frequency range of 40 Hz – 20 kHz for the L5, the microphone is lightweight and discreet.
Manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances, the L5 miniaturized condenser microphone features a modular threaded capsule, a machined brass body with a matte black finish and high quality shielded microphone cable.
Audix L5 Features
- Micro sized cardioid condenser microphone
- Clear sound
- Low profile
- Accurately capture and reproduce vocals from 4-8" (or acoustic instruments from 1-2")
- Modular threaded capsule
- Machined brass body with a matte black finish
- Shielded microphone cable
- Ideal for broadcast and live sound, speech, interview, presentation, theatrical production, guitar, and violin
- Intended for use with Audix wireless systems as well as hard-wired vocal and instrument applications
- L5 condenser micro lavalier microphone1
- MCL5 tie clip1
- WSL5 external foam windscreen1
- P1 carrying pouch1
- Transducer Typepre-polarized condenser
- Frequency Response40Hz - 20,000Hz
- Polar Patterncardioid
- Output Impedance200 Ω
- Sensitivity6 mV (C) / Pa @ 1k 8 mV (O) / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level< 31 / 30 dB (A-Weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio> 63 / 64 dB
- Dynamic Range99 dB / 130 dB
- Max. SPL130 dB
- Power Requirements9-48 V Phantom Power
- Cable / ConnectorShielded 3’ (L5) terminating to a miniature 3 pin XLRf connector
- Polaritypositive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Weight0.47 oz