Bring creative efficiency to your studio with powerful I/O, monitoring, and routing capabilities in an all-in-one audio interface. Pro Tools | MTRX Studio simplifies your signal flow, providing connections to all your gear. Route any input to any output. Customize monitor profiles with integrated speaker tuning. Outfit any room in your facility for Dolby Atmos mixing. And get ultra-low latency monitoring when tracking and mixing with Pro Tools | HDX or HD Native.
Get ample analog and digital connectivity—including Dante, DigiLink, and ADAT—to connect your outboard gear, mics, speakers, and more. Consolidate multiple devices, declutter your signal chain, and save rack space with a versatile audio solution that extends your workflow possibilities.
Get premium sound, built in partnership with DAD
With Digital Audio Denmark’s precision audio converters and mic preamps, you can capture and hear every vocal, instrument, and sound performance in great detail. Plus, get ultra-low latency when tracking with Pro Tools | HDX or HD Native, enabling artists to perform at their best.
Take full monitor control
No need for a separate monitor controller. MTRX Studio covers this and your signal routing needs. Create monitor profiles and fold-downs to speed up your workflow. And toggle between multiple speaker sets directly from the included DADman software or your Avid control surface.
Optimize your monitoring environment
With speaker calibration built directly into the interface—the same SPQ speaker processing technology available as an option for Pro Tools | MTRX—you can tune your room for any session format. Easily transition between music and audio post production—from mono to immersive audio.
Avid Pro Tools | MTRX Studio Features
- All-in-one audio interface
- Optimize analog and digital connectivity
- Achieve pristine sound quality
- Simplify signal workflow
- Route any input to any output
- Customize monitor profiles
- Get ultra-low latency monitoring
- Pro Tools | MTRX Studio1
- Analog and Digital I/O
- Configurability: Static I/O configuration
- Mic/Instrument Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Analog Line I/O: 16 x 16 (DB25)
- ADAT I/O: 16 x 16
- AES/EBU I/O: None
- Dante I/O: 64 x 64
- DigiLink I/O: Two 32-channel DigiLink Mini connectors (64 channels total)
- MADI I/O: None
- Dedicated Monitor Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Headphone Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Monitoring and Routing
- Cross-point Digital Matrix: 512 x 512
- Summing Matrix with Monitor Profiles:
- 256 x 16
- Monitor Groups
- Fold Downs
- Group Formats
- Integrated Speaker Calibration: Built-in SPQ speaker processing with 256 filters on 16 channels; delay management adjustable up to 150 ms per channel
- EUCON IntegrationYes
- System SyncWord Clock and Loop Sync via BNC connectors; Dante Sync
- Support Sample Rates44.1 kHz–192 kHz
- Power SupplySingle
- Chassis1U 19" rack-mountable unit