Create stunning multi camera live production with the world’s most advanced production switchers! ATEM switches between SD, HD or Ultra HD video standards so you can form exciting live production with a wide range of video sources such as cameras, disk recorders and slide shows or animation from computers. You get powerful features such as chroma key, creative transitions, media pool, downstream keyers, audio mixer, multi view and more! The more advanced models include features such as up to 20 SDI inputs, SuperSource multi-layer engine, full motion DVE, stinger transitions, larger media pool with full motion clips and up to an incredible 6 auxiliary outputs!
The ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel is an elegantly designed professional hardware control panel for all ATEM switchers. It combines modern design with the latest broadcast technology for faster workflows. The new design features a built in LCD and high quality curved buttons that help reduce incorrect key presses. The buttons also have color backlighting to help you quickly recognize important keys. You also get a professional joystick for DVE and camera adjustments, smooth weighted t‑bar fader and much more. The buttons feature dynamic displays that allow full customization of the labels as well as custom colors. The shift buttons allow you to double up the number of inputs by selecting a second set of shifted source buttons so you can control up to 20 inputs. The compact size and durable design of the ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel fits in a standard equipment rack, making it perfect for shelf mounting in broadcast trucks, mobile racks and fly away kits.
Take your live production beyond broadcast quality! ATEM live production switchers have all the features you need for the most innovative live concerts, sporting events, theater productions, conferences and more! When you're doing live events with super large high resolution screens, then simply switch your ATEM live production switcher to Ultra HD for incredible quality. Many live events now use massive high resolution LED screens and projectors and now you can drive those screens in full resolution!
ATEM live production switchers feature an elegant machined aluminum front panel with dedicated buttons to let you switch auxiliary outputs. You can use the built in video screen to monitor auxiliary outputs or as technical monitoring to help during set up! You get the highest quality video and audio connections that switch virtually all SD, 720p HD, 1080i HD, 1080p HD and Ultra HD formats, plus built in multi voltage power supplies so you can take your switcher anywhere in the world!
ATEM live production switchers have the widest range of control options! You get full switcher control from any laptop or desktop computer with the included ATEM software control panel for both Mac and Windows. For demanding live production environments you can add a hardware based panel such as the ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel or the ATEM 2 M/E Broadcast Panel, which feature the highest quality buttons, knobs and faders for even faster switching! You also get an SDK for custom control. Only ATEM gives you such a wide range of control options!
Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel 10 Features
- Single M/E row with 10 input buttons and 1 system control LCD screen
- Joystick for the DVE
- T-bar fader
- Elegance of modern design with the power of broadcast production
- Creative features with advanced technology
- Elegant machined metal design in a super compact size
- Get innovative software control or choose a hardware panel
- ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel 101
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100/1000 BaseT with loop output for additional control panels or computers
- Software Updates: 1 x USB-C for firmware updates
- Direct Cross Points10
- Shifted Cross Points20
- Crosspoint Button Typetri-color LED
- Crosspoint Label3 rows 24 character LCD
- On-Air Indicator4
- Power Status Indicatorsnone
- DSK Transition SelectorsAuto, Cut, Tie/Preview
- Preview Transition1
- Transition Rate Displaysvia main menu
- LCD Menu Displays3
- Menu Control20 buttons
- Dedicated Macro Buttons10
- Multi Control Buttonsnone
- Destination Bus1
- Source Select Bus1
- Fader Bar1
- 3 Axis Joystick1
- Numeric Keypad1
- Software ApplicationsATEM Software Control Panel
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later
- Windows 8.1 and 10
- Power Requirements
- Input Voltage: 1 x Internal 100 - 240V AC
- Redundant Power: yes
- Power Usage: 45W
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative Humidityup to 95%
- Dimensions16.93" x 15.31" x 5.57"
- Weight12.65 pounds