Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro improves production value by upgrading to digital film. Professional features such as high dynamic range, great low light performance, and Blackmagic RAW allow you to create Hollywood style looks and ensure colors are precise. The Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro is well-suited for feature films, TV programming, documentaries, YouTube content, and more.
Shoot incredible HDR (high dynamic range) images. With 13 stops of dynamic range, the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro preserves more detail in the lightest and darkest area of an image than traditional video cameras. There are also more colors than the standard DCI-P3 colorspace.
Blackmagic RAW captures and preserves sensor data quality for stunning images with incredible detail and accurate color at every stage of production. Dual gain ISO up to 25,600 optimizes the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro to minimize grain or noise in images and still maintain full dynamic range of the sensor. Tell the camera how to interpret white and other colors in an image by setting the color temperature. Other color tools include adjustments to contrast, tint, saturation, and settings for exposure and ISO.
High quality motorized IR ND filters let you quickly reduce the amount of light entering the camera. Match the colorimetry and color science of the camera with 2, 4, and 6 stop filters to provide additional latitude even with harsh lighting. IR filters evenly filter optical and IR wavelengths to eliminate IR contamination of the images.
Keep multiple camera shoots in perfect sync. Connect an external timecode generator into the 3.5mm audio jack and a built-in timecode generator detects the timecode and locks the internal generator.
Four built-in mics capture great sound anywhere due to their low noise floor and shock and wind resistant design. When you need more mics, two mini XLR inputs with 48 volts of phantom power support connecting professional microphones such as lapel mics and booms.
With lightweight carbon fiber polycarbonate composite construction, camera is easy to handle and has a multifunction handgrip with controls naturally at your fingertips. Large 5” LCD makes perfect focus possible. Other design features include a removable battery door, four shock proof microphones, heavy duty lens mount, and built in speaker. The camera is powered by removable NP-F570 batteries, and an included AC plug pack can power the camera while charging the battery.
Advanced OS makes for a user friendly operating experience where camera features run independently for smooth control. Simple tap and swipe gestures adjust settings, add metadata and view recording status via the interface. You also have full control over on screen focus and exposure tools, 3D LUTs, HDR, metadata entry, timecode, Blackmagic RAW settings, and more.
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro Features
- 6144 x 3456 super 35 sensor
- EF lens mount supports lenses from other cameras such as DSLR, URS Mini Pro, and more
- Supports an optional viewfinder for accurate and easy outdoor camera work
- Post production friendly file formats
- Blackmagic RAW
- Adjust color temperature, contrast, ISO, tint, saturation, and exposure
- Built in 2, 4 and 6 stop ND filters
- Generation 5 Color Science displays stunning skin tones and faithful color reproduction
- LCD touchscreen
- Advanced OS with features from URSA Mini Pro
- 4 built-in microphones and professional audio inputs
- Load custom 3D LUTs to recreate film looks
- USB-C for recording directly to external media disks
- Shoot stills up to 21.2 megapixels per frame
- Wireless Bluetooth camera remote control
- Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro1
- Lens turret dust cap1
- Camera strap1
- 30W power supply with locking connector and international adapters1
- NP-F570 battery1
- Welcome booklet1
- DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key1
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty1
- Effective Sensor Size23.10mm x 12.99mm (Super 35)
- Lens MountActive EF mount
- Lens ControlIris, focus and zoom on supported lenses
- Dynamic Range13 Stops
- Dual NativeISO 400 and 3200
- Shooting Resolutions
- 6144 x 3456 (6K) up to 50 fps
- 6144 x 2560 (6K 2.4:1) up to 60 fps
- 5744 x 3024 (5.7K 17:9) up to 60 fps
- 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI) up to 60 fps
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD) up to 60 fps
- 3728 x 3104 (3.7K 6:5 anamorphic) up to 60 fps
- 2868 x 1512 (2.8K 17:9) up to 120 fps
- 1920 x 1080 (HD) up to 120 fps
- Frame Rates
- Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported
- Off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 6K 2.4:1, 120 fps in 2.8K 17:9 and 1080HD
- Built in ND FiltersFour position ND filter with clear, 2‑stop, 4‑stop and 6‑stop IR ND filters
- FocusAuto focus available using compatible lenses
- Iris ControlIris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses
- Screen Dimensions5” 1920 x 1080
- Screen Brightness1500nits
- Screen TypeLCD capacitive touchscreen
- Metadata SupportAutomatically populated lens data from electronic EF lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes. A 3D LUT can also be embedded in metadata of Blackmagic RAW files.
- Touchscreen menus on 5 inch screen
- 1x Power Switch
- 1x Record Button
- 1x Stills Button
- 1x Scroll Wheel with push integrated into handgrip
- 1x ISO Button
- 1x White Balance
- 1x Shutter Button
- 3x software configurable Fn buttons
- 2x ND filter button
- 1x Focus Button
- 1x IRIS Button
- 1x High Frame Rate (HFR) Button
- 1x Zoom Button
- 1x Menu Button
- 1x Playback Button
- Timecode ClockHighly accurate timecode clock (less than 1 frame drift every 8 hours)