Power supply not included - requires IEC cable.
Add the Videohub Smart Control Pro to have a hardware control panel for your Smart Videohub router.
The Smart Videohub mixed format routers have built-in video monitoring and spin knob router control in a machined aluminum body. Visual routing is extremely convenient and makes routing faster since you can route video simply by looking at it. Smart Videohub models are available with 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI technology, and with varying numbers of inputs. A CleanSwitch router is also available.
Access your whole router without losing any speed with the Videohub Smart Control Pro. Route with one press of a button. Program each of the 48 buttons to the router cross point of your choice via USB on the included software; press to make the route. Buttons can be programmed for multiple destinations and there is a take button. Controller is a small 1 RU and can be powered via DC or Ethernet connection, making it ideal for large broadcast systems or portable racks.
Blackmagic Design Videohub Smart Control Pro Features
- Hardware controller for Videohub series
- Access your router without losing speed
- Direct button entry
- 48 buttons, programmable via USB on the included software
- 1RU size
- Power via DC or Ethernet connection
- Ideal for large broadcast systems or portable racks
- 12 Months Limited Warranty
- Videohub Smart Control Pro1
- Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet In and Out. Power over ethernet supported on Ethernet In. No power over ethernet on Ethernet Out.
- RS-422: In and Out (for future implementation)
- Computer Interface: USB-C for configuration and software updates
- Power: 100 - 240 AC
- Macro Capabilityup to 10 macro buttons can be assigned to activate multiple simultaneous switching commands
- Hardware Control48 programmable buttons and RJ45 Ethernet used for remote control of routers over an IP network
- Softwareinternal software upgrade via included firmware updater application via USB
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.15 Catalina, Mac 11.1 Big Sur or later
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Button Configurationincluded free for Windows™ and Mac™ via USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface
- Power Requirements
- Power Fail Protection: Button configurations and router communication preserved and restored instantly at power on. Button configuration can also be saved for later recall.
- Power Supply: internal 100 - 240 V AC
- Physical Specifications
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20° to 45°C)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Installation: 1 rack unit size, less than 3" deep
- Dimensions: 18.97" x 4.41" x 1.74"
- Weight: 2.2 pounds