Make your lighting setup simpler and cleaner with Cool Cables™ DMX 5-pin PC combo cables from Blizzard, which are powerCON® compatible. They can replace any set of individual power and DMX extensions with a single neatly wrapped cable. They come in various lengths, with 5-pin XLR connectors, and can be used to link the power and data of any equipment with DMX and powerCON® input/output connections. The power cable features heavy-duty 14AWG wire, and is fitted with powerCON® compatible input (blue) to output (white) connectors on either end.
Its DMX cable offers 120 ohm impedance, low capacitance, and a double (foil and braid) shield. On either end of the cable are high quality XLR(M) to XLR(F) connectors. And like all Cool Cables™ DMX cables, they offer reliable data transfer through their data-specific design and wire that is wrapped 5x tighter than any traditional XLR cable. Finally, both power and DMX cables are encased together in a highly flexible outer jacket with heat shrink.
Blizzard DMX5PC Features
- Power cable in 3ft, 6ft, 10ft, 15ft length options
- Heavy-Duty 14AWG
- powerCON® compatible input (blue) connector
- powerCON® compatible output (white) connector
- 3 conductor cord, heavy duty - black
- DMX5PC Cool Cable DMX 5-pin PC Combo Cable1
- Dual velcro straps1
- Limited Lifetime Warranty1
- Maximum amperage15 amps
- DMX Signal/Data5-pin XLR (male/female) connectors, black/blue; Double shield (foil and braid); 120 ohm impedance; Low capacitance</span