Blustream's DA11D has been designed to decode a Dante® digital signal to unbalanced or balanced 2ch analog audio. The DA11D is a plug and play device that is powered using PoE (Power over Ethernet) from any PoE network switch. The DA11ADE also supports AES67 RTP audio transport.
Blustream DA11D Features
- Decodes a Dante® digital signal to unbalanced or balanced 2ch analog audio
- Supports 44.1, 48 & 96 KHz sample rates @ 24 Bit
- Configurable Dante® device latency (supports 1, 2 or 5ms configurable using Dante® Controller)
- Supports AES67 RTP audio transport
- Features Class 1 802.3af PoE for powering of product from any PoE switch
- DA11D Dante to 2-channel analogue audio decoder1
- Audio Input Connectors1 x RJ45, female (100Mbps Dante® network)
- Audio Output Connectors6-pin Phoenix connector (2ch balanced / un-balanced analog audio)
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power SupplyClass 1 IEEE 802.3af POE PD
- Casing Dimensions (WxHxD)4.72" x 0.91" x 1.39"