Blustream's DA44AU is a four input / four output Dante® digital audio converter. The DA44AU allows any non-Dante® audio source such as mixing consoles, amplifiers, computers and Blustream Matrix / distribution products to be connected as an audio source within a Dante® network, as well as converting a Dante® signal back to an analogue audio signal.
The DA44AU supports both balanced and unbalanced audio as well as microphone line level inputs inc. 48V phantom power. The DA44AU supports AES67 RTP audio transport.
Blustream DA44U Features
- Features 4 x analog audio inputs that are converted to a Dante® compatible signal
- Features conversion of 4 x Dante® signals to analogue audio outputs
- Analogue audio inputs support both balanced and unbalanced audio + MIC line level signals
- MIC line level supports 48V phantom power
- Supports 44.1, 48 & 96kHz sample rates @ 24-bit
- Configurable Dante® device latency (supports 1, 2 or 5ms configurable using Dante® Controller)
- Independent input gain settings per channel
- Supports AES67 RTP audio transport
- DA44AU 4x4 Dante digital audio converter1
- 12V/1A DC power supply1
- Mounting kit1
- Audio Input Connectors12-pin Phoenix connector (4ch balanced / unbalanced analog audio / MIC)
- Audio Output Connectors2 x RJ45, female (1Gb Dante® network), 12-pin Phoenix connector (4ch balanced / unbalanced analog audio / MIC)
- Power Supply12V/1A DC
- Casing Dimensions (WxHxD)4.72" x 0.91" x 1.39"
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (-5°C to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature-4°F to 140°F (-25°C to 70°C)