Blustream's DIG11AU is designed to convert digital audio signals from coaxial or optical inputs. The outputs are simultaneous so audio can be distributed to multiple locations. The DIG11AU supports 192kHz sample rates for enhanced sound reproduction.
Blustream DIGI11AU Features
- Converts digital audio formats (optical to optical and coax, or, coax to optical or coax)
- Both optical and coaxial digital outputs work concurrently regardless of input type selected
- Supports sample rates 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz & 192kHz up to 24-bit resolution
- Plug-and-play solution
- DIGI11AU digital audio converter1
- 5V/1A DC power supply1
- Audio Input Connectors1 x Optical (SPDIF) & 1 x Coax RCA (SPDIF)
- Audio Output Connectors1 x Optical (SPDIF) & 1 x Coax RCA (SPDIF)
- Power Supply5V/1A DC
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)1.97" x 1.77" x 0.98"