Blustream's HD11CTRL HDMI in-line controller is an automated room control solution including display on / off control via CEC, RS-232 and IR when a HDMI signal is sensed on the input.
External relay inputs allow third-party triggers for integration with devices such as sensors or switches. The HD11CTRL will also help with HDMI compatibility, HDCP 2.2, clock stretching, EDID and handshaking issues that can be common problems when distributing HDMI signals especially 4K.
The HD11CTRL supports full HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 with video resolutions up to and including 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
Blustream HD11CTRL Features
- Automated in-line HDMI control module
- Supports HDMI 2.0 18Gbps specification including HDR
- Supports resolutions up to 4K UHD 60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit (18Gbps)
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Can help to solve most HDMI EDID, HDCP, compatibility and handshaking issues
- Automatic display on / off control via CEC, RS-232 or IR
- Relay control for interface to third-party devices such as automated projector screens
- Contact closure input for connection from third-party devices such as sensors or switches
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management
- HD11CTRL HDMI in-line controller1
- 5V/1A DC power supply1
- IR emitter1
- RS-232 control cable1
- Mounting kit1
- Video Input Connectors1 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors1 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- RS-232 Serial Port1 x 3-Pin Phoenix connector
- IR Output Port1 x 3.5mm mono jack
- Relay Control2 x 3-Pin Phoenix connector
- Sensor Input1 x 3-Pin Phoenix connector
- EDID4-pin DIP switch
- Product Upgrade1x USB Type A female
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (-5°C to 55°C)
- Storage Temperature-4°F to 140°F (-25°C to 70°C)
- Power Supply5V/1A DC
- Casing Dimensions (WxHxD)4.72" x 1.1" x 3.31"