Blustream's OPT41AU is an advanced 4-way optical audio switch. Perfect for the integration of multiple audio sources with a sound bar.
The OPT41AU also has a built in DAC and simultaneous digital and analog stereo audio outputs.
The OPT41AU supports 192kHz sample rates and up to 24-bit resolution for enhanced sound reproduction.
Blustream OPT41AU Features
- 4 x optical SPDIF digital inputs which can be switched to single optical output
- DAC (Digital to Analogue Audio Converter) converts selected optical digital to analogue left / right stereo audio output
- Built-in digital audio converter converts selected optical audio input to coaxial digital output
- Outputs optical digital, coaxial digital and analogue left / right stereo audio concurrently
- Supports sample rates 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz & 192kHz up to 24-bit resolution
- Supports LPCM, DTS, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital plus when used as a straight digital in / digital out switcher
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design
- Input selection button on front panel to toggle between optical inputs
- IR receiver on front panel to switch inputs and turn on / off audio outputs using supplied IR remote
- External IR input can be used to extend IR with Blustream IR receiver cable
- OPT41AU 4-way optical switch1
- IR remote control1
- 5V/1A DC power supply1
- Mounting kit1
- Audio Input Connectors4 x Optical (SPDIF)
- Output Connectors1 x Optical (SPDIF), 1 x RCA (SPDIF) & 1 x Analogue audio L/R (3.5mm stereo jack)
- IR Input Ports1 x 3.5mm stereo jack
- Operating Temperature32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply5V/1A DC, screw type connector
- Dimensions (WxDxH)5.51" x 2.76" x 0.98"