The Soundweb Contrio EC-4B is an Ethernet wall controller for use in Harman HiQnet systems. The EC-4B can control and monitor parameters within BSS Audio Soundweb London and other HiQnet devices, including Crown DCi series amplifiers. It is a single-gang US Decora form factor available in black or white.
The EC-4B contains four buttons and one LCD screen. The buttons and LCD screen are multi-color backlit, capable of eight different colors with adjustable intensity.
The four buttons can be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute), preset recall, or source selection. The LCD screen has a screen resolution of 64x128 pixels, and can display custom text.
rarily display a binary parameter setting (e.g. red/green for muted/unmuted status).
The EC-V supports ‘sleep’ functionality. The EC-V can be remotely locked and unlocked via other control systems and is locally unlocked with a PIN entry.
BSS EC-4B Features
- Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices
- Single-gang US Decora form factor
- Configured within Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop
- 4 programmable buttons (multicolored)
- 1 programmable LCD 64x128 pixel
- Sleep function
- Remote lock and unlock capability
- EC-4B ethernet controller with 4 buttons1
- Max network cable length328 ft (100 meters)
- Power consumption300mA max at 48VDC
- Recommended Ethernet cable wiringVW-1 Rated, 48VDC, 13W