Chauvet DJ’s Cast Panel Pack offers an all-in-one lighting solution for on-camera situations such as vlogs, social media channels, small productions, and more. Not only are the light fixtures physically easy to transport and setup, but its technical features also adapt to different locations and conditions so you can get the best image possible. The Cast Panel Pack has two light fixtures, with barn doors, power supplies, tripods, and carry bags for each fixture.
Lights bring the perfect amount of power and balance to the shot. 192 LEDs make up the light source, with 96 cool white and 96 warm white LEDs outputting a total of 40 watts. These cool white and warm white LEDs can be manipulated individually or with presets on the fixture. The light fixture has a high PWM frequency, ensuring videos will be flicker-free.
Enjoy effortless adjustments to lighting wherever you are with the built-in color temperature presets in the light fixture. Color temperature ranges from 2700 to 8000K. Knobs on the fixture exercise control over color temperature in custom mix mode or preset color temperature mode. Color temperature can be adjusted to customized mixes, warm white, cool white, or low to high mixes.
In addition to smooth color temperature adjustments, a removable filter provides further manipulation over the light source. When the filter is used, the light source is wider and softer. For example, the beam angle almost doubles with the use of the filter, while a drastically reduced luminous output helps create the soft effect. Removable barn doors on the side of each fixture offer another way to shape the light source.
Carrying bags and tripods stretch the ability of where you can film with these fixtures. Battery capability helps with that as well. Fixtures run on external power supply and are also compatible with Sony NP-F series battery packs (sold separately).
Chauvet DJ Cast Panel Pack Features
- Complete lighting solution for vlogging or any other on-camera situation
- Built-in color temperature presets
- High PWM frequency ensures flicker-free operation
- Separate control of warm and cool LEDs allows fine tuning to the needed color temperature
- Removable filter widens and softens light output
- Use the lights anywhere with tripods (included) and optional battery packs (sold separately)
- Light fixtures (with barn doors)2
- External power supplies2
- Carry bags2
- Light source192 LEDs (96 cool white, 96 warm white) 40 W total, (6.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- PWM frequency4kHz
- Beam angle50° (no filter), 90° (with filter)
- Field angle114° (no filter), 151° (with filter)
- Illuminance1014 lux @ 2m (no filter), 439 lux @ 2m (with filter)
- Input voltage15 VDC, 3 A (external power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Power and current62 W, 0.8 A @120V, 60Hz; 59W, 0.54 A @230V, 50Hz
- Color temperature range2700 to 800K
- Battery compatibilitySony NP-F series
- Stand height2-6 ft (0.9 to 1.9 m)
- Tripod leg width3 ft (0.9 m)
- Weight3.4 pounds (1.6 kg)