Use the Intimidator Scan 360 to light up your space with slow or fast scanning lights of different colors and patterns. The Intimidator Scan 360 has a crisp, 3-facet rotating prism that splits the fixture’s light beam over large areas, creating its signature scan effect. Beams have razor-sharp edges, allowing them to stay clean even during fast scans. Chauvet DJ’s Intimidator Scan 360 will bring excitement and energy to any wedding reception, club, dance, conference, or other events.
Known for its moving light effects, the Intimidator Scan 360 is prepared for lighting elements that would seem to need more stability. Motorized focus lets gobo patterns be projected and stay crisp from any distance. Gobos can be projected with slight swaying movement or in a quick scan.
The Intimidator Scan 360 uses high-frequency LED dimming, making it perform exceptionally and flicker-free on video.
Run the Intimidator Scan 360 yourself or choose an automated mode. Light can perform in auto mode or sound-active mode.
The operation of the Intimidator Scan 360 is possible in a variety of different ways. DMX control is possible, in which master/slave mode is a feature that causes multiple fixtures to be controlled from one. IRC-6 remote can be used for non-DMX control.
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Scan Features
- Feature-packed scanner fitted with a 100 W LED designed for mobile performances
- Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus
- Split the beam and cover larger areas with the crisp, 3-facet rotating prism
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Compatible with optional controller IRC
- Intimidator Scan 360 scanner light1
- Power cord1
- DMX channels8 or 12
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Pan and tilt172°/39°
- Colors8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos7 + open (6 metal, 1 glass), rotating, interchangeable, indexing, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light source1 LED (white) 100 W, (4.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe rate0 to 20 Hz
- Beam angle21°
- Illuminance4050 lux @ 2m
- Power linking4 units @ 120V; 7 units @230V
- nput voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power current147 W, 1.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Gobo size19 mm outside, 14 mm image, 1 mm max thickness
- Prism3-facet round, rotation at variable speeds
- Power and current143 W, 1.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Dimensions10" x 6.1" x 16.3"
- Weight12.6 pounds (5.7 kg)