The GigBAR Move + ILS (sold separately) is required to use ILS with this fixture.
Generate colors across the color spectrum and enjoy natural-looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs in the SlimPAR Q12 ILS fixture. Ideal for creating a warm wash effect, the SlimPAR Q12 ILS offers convenient access to RGBA color mixing and static colors. Flicker-free operation is perfect for on-camera use.
Easily create coordinated light shows across different fixtures thanks to the SlimPAR Q12 ILS compatibility with the Integrated Lighting System. The fixture is also D-Fi USB compatible for wireless master/slave or DMX control.
Integrated Lighting System (ILS)
With the push of a button, the Integrated Lighting System (ILS) creates coordinated, wireless light shows across unlimited ILS- compatible fixtures. To use ILS with ILS-compatible fixtures, the GigBAR Move + ILS fixture is required as the brains of the operation.
Working with ILS fixtures helps you go from gig bag to showtime in minutes. The GigBAR Move + ILS is a pre-mounted, all-in-one system that mounts to an included tripod, making it easy to configure the central operation of your ILS setup. Once the GigBAR Move + ILS is set up, you can sync an unlimited number of ILS-compatible fixtures without DMX. This auto-sync feature makes the pairing process fast and easy, eliminating cable mess from DMX cords, and saving time programming. With that complete, you’re ready to rock!
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Q12 ILS Features
- Low-profile, high-output quad-color (RGBA) LED Par
- D-Fi™ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural-looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
- Convenient access to RGBA color mixing and static colors with or without DMX
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP gear bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- SlimPAR Q12 ILS Low-Profile RGBA LED Par1
- Power cord1
- Quick Reference Guide1
- DMX Channels4 or 9
- DMX Connectors3-pin XLR
- Light Source12 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 6 W, (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate0 to 17 Hz
- Beam Angle17°
- Field Angle29°
- Illuminance2,684 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking10 units @ 120 V; 18 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current
- 55 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 54 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Dimensions9.7x3.6x11.5" (247x92x293 mm)
- ApprovalsCE, RoHS, UKCA
- Optional ControllersIRC6, D-Fi USB